Finding High-Res Music

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Nice. :) Did a single test and it worked. We definitely need an aggregator of such as it is so time consuming to do individual searches.

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
Here's a site to help you find sources for high-res music files. It allows you to search for specific titles and lists some current specials. Find High Definition Audio
Not great. If you specify a particular format, it will show you that the album is available at many sites only one of which may be in that format.

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
Kal, what would you suggest for finding the best high-res music recordings?

I have no idea. When I read about a new release from record company announcements (I am on many lists), Isearch for a source. The sources I use most are www.nativedsd.com and www.prestoclassical.co.uk. I miss www.sa_cd.net.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing