Complete system for $10k that will sound good all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Found a home? Where? I'd like to visit.
You are nobody unless you have been banned. Join the club. We meet on Wednesdays.

You finally wanna be friends? Are you really gonna join the dark side?

But I hope you know what this means. You must ship your vinyl collection to Bruce B at Puget Sound Studio's for immediate ripping to quad DSD. In the mean time put your vinyl rig up for sale in the classified section on AVSshowroomforums. Take the first offer immediately. Buy a very nice quad DSD capable DAC, and setup the streamer from my streamer thread. Then start to enjoy the finest analog sound you've ever experienced in your life, only with the convenience of using a mobile GUI.

Wow you really have a bright future ahead to look forward to. I'm glad you finally gave in to logic :)

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
So only people who do what you say can be your friends Mike? Not much fun to that.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
So only people who do what you say can be your friends Mike? Not much fun to that.

No that advice was the icing on that cake that comes with the friendship. :)

spazmatron

Banned
Dec 4, 2015
Somerset, uk
Found a home? Where? I'd like to visit.
You are nobody unless you have been banned. Join the club. We meet on Wednesdays.
Being a nobody is seriously underrated.

Last edited by a moderator:

spazmatron

Banned
Dec 4, 2015
Somerset, uk
Hard to know what's under the icing but best not risk finding out:D

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014

Well that's cool... You know some of the people who don't agree with you are still quite nice and worth knowing still. I don't agree with a lot of what you say but I can appreciate the ultimate commitment with which you approach things. Diversity is part of the wondrous and joyful parcel of the great pursuit.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Well that's cool... You know some of the people who don't agree with you are still quite nice and worth knowing still. I don't agree with a lot of what you say but I can appreciate the ultimate commitment with which you approach things. Diversity is part of the wondrous and joyful parcel of the great pursuit.

Well thank you. You are quite nice as well. I actually have no intentions on fighting with people around here. I just simply want people to enjoy great audio. That's all there is to it. No hidden motives. I have spent my whole life obsessively researching every aspect of audio gear, and I simply want to share what I know, and contribute to helping people obtain the ultimate sound in their homes for the budget they have to work with. I'm also a huge advocate of innovation. Not just in audio, but with everything. I started reading popular science at 7 years old, and I guess innovation has always been something I've been attracted to.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
You finally wanna be friends? Are you really gonna join the dark side?

But I hope you know what this means. You must ship your vinyl collection to Bruce B at Puget Sound Studio's for immediate ripping to quad DSD. In the mean time put your vinyl rig up for sale in the classified section on AVSshowroomforums. Take the first offer immediately. Buy a very nice quad DSD capable DAC, and setup the streamer from my streamer thread. Then start to enjoy the finest analog sound you've ever experienced in your life, only with the convenience of using a mobile GUI.

Wow you really have a bright future ahead to look forward to. I'm glad you finally gave in to logic :)

Sorry Mike my friends are more likely to be my polar opposite. It keeps me honest.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Sorry Mike my friends are more likely to be my polar opposite. It keeps me honest.

Ahh well I was just trying to fit in. I thought that you had to belong to either 1 camp or another camp to be friends around here. Well I guess I'm just confused. :confused:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Our club would be for people banned from audio forums.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
what an absolute pile of drivel this thread has become. First Marty's thread gets immediately dragged off topic by Mike who feels no remorse and feels no apologies are necessary and now 14 pages of cat calls. Marty quits the forum and Mike says he has a thick skin he'll be back

All of you need a big dose of a grow up pill starting with Mike who feels these tactics are OK

I say guess again but under no circumstances is this going to be allowed to continue

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Good night Tom. Don't worry Marty will be back.
Mike, you need to show respect to membership and especially our moderators. Second, don't sit there wishing Marty comes back. Send him a PM and write it in a way that would encourage him to come back. I would start it with an apology if I were you and try to understand how and why you hurt his feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing