Super Bowl 2016

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
It was a magnificent day in Seattle area too. Spent the day taking care of our field, mowing, trimming trees, servicing the batteries on my electric Quad, etc. Could not be better. Cool enough to not sweat, but sunny and warm to get one in the mood! And of course air as fresh as you can get.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
She also put on a pretty good performance at last years Oscars.

THANK YOU for posting this.

I had no idea she had such a good voice or was so good looking.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Why do they repeatedly keep choosing a wanker Belafonte wannabe, and some lady with a big butt - that has the ridiculous nerve to compare herself to Bill Gates (she's obviously delusional). Bring back a real show, with some real talent: See 2007 .

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
It is bound to get worse
The NFL plans to charge for the privilege.

DON: my 2.5 yr.old nephew loved puppy- monkey-baby.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
It is bound to get worse

I'm sure he'd love a huge can of vomit mixed with sugar and caffeine...

They're going to charge?.... What is wrong with them? They tried to give that one guy $30k for the only tape known of the first superbowl and threatened to sue him for selling to anyone else... He only asked for $1mil, which is nothing to the league. I'm surprised he's not asking for a lot more. They're insane.

DonH50

Member Sponsor & WBF Technical Expert
Jun 22, 2010
Monument, CO
It is bound to get worse

Well crud, I knew I would get to be an old fuddy-duddy eventually... :) I must say it was the most memorable commercial I saw!

As for the weather, we still have snow and ice on the ground and four to five foot piles from shoveling a couple of feet off the walk and drive. I was going to post a picture, but they're still on my camera. At least we've been out of single digit lows the past night or two.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Didn't feel like reading 5 pages to see if this was already mentioned but, Lady Gaga's career changed for the better when she paired up with Tony, some great music.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com

I thought they were saying Puggie - Monkey - Baby since it has a Pug head. We have 2 Pugs and it seems like they have gotten more air time the past couple of years.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
You may be right Brice
All my attention was on my nephew.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
It's puppy monkey baby.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I don't normally watch the Superbowl as the past has told me it is nothing but a borefest. For some reason I gave it another shot this time and must admit I quite enjoyed the game.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I must admit it is often anticlamatic.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing