Entreq Tellus grounding,in england

Status
Not open for further replies.

spazmatron

Banned
Dec 4, 2015
Somerset, uk
It's nothing I have not seen before, that's what's inside the boxes.

Why could you not post your pictures in the entreq thread?

Plenty of folks like to see the inside of things...

Last edited:

Purite Audio

banned
May 28, 2013
www.puriteaudio.co.uk
It's nothing I have not seen before, that's what's inside the boxes.

Why could you not post your pictures in the entreq thread?

Plenty of folks like to see the inside of things...
I like looking at dirt and an old coat hanger, and the high quality woodworking of course.
Keith

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
I have just ploughed through the PFM thread and what I found striking was that all the critics had never actually tried or heard the Entreq grounding, but the small numbers of those who had heard it attested to the the improvements in sound quality.
No substitute for experience.

Speedskater

Sep 30, 2010
Cleveland Ohio
Yes the boxes remind me of White Van loudspeakers.

This is what a good grounding box should look like (minus the box).

Attachments

• compact_bus_300.jpg
    compact_bus_300.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,301

BE718

Sep 30, 2015
I have just ploughed through the PFM thread and what I found striking was that all the critics had never actually tried or heard the Entreq grounding, but the small numbers of those who had heard it attested to the the improvements in sound quality.
No substitute for experience.

Why would you need to hear it?

Possibly the most comical hifi accessory I have ever seen. Considering the number of foo hifi accessories that are out there it has done exceptionally well to get to the top of the foo poo pile.

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio

Possibly the most comical hifi accessory I have ever seen. Considering the number of foo hifi accessories that are out there it has done exceptionally well to get to the top of the foo poo pile.

You would need to hear it to realize that it really works, which it does.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY

so says the guy who has never heard it in his system...LMAO ! Keep working on your credibility. You have a lot more work to do.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I will make one this afternoon, I have cardboard and wooden boxes, plenty of coat hangers, I can buy some kitty litter from the local pet shop, a cable to connect to an unused input on my pre, shouldn't take long.
Keith

Keith

I have read your last few posts and would have to say that they are trolling and argumentative and you have been asked countless times before to cease and desist from making such inflammatory statements. Consider this a final warning about such posts. If you don't like the product stay out of it unless you can argue in a more professional way.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

This post as well is concerning as all of us have opinions but to have an opinion on something without ever hearing it IMO is a stretch and this post also is inflammatory and argumentative.

FWIW I have never heard this equipment in any way so I don't have an opinion. What I do have however is that trolling and inflammatory statements cease and desist immediately from this thread. Debate and argument is good but not in the methods I have seen here

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
This post as well is concerning as all of us have opinions but to have an opinion on something without ever hearing it IMO is a stretch and this post also is inflammatory and argumentative.

FWIW I have never heard this equipment in any way so I don't have an opinion. What I do have however is that trolling and inflammatory statements cease and desist immediately from this thread. Debate and argument is good but not in the methods I have seen here
Steve, what you state is not the forum's position. I appreciate that it is your position. But nothing in our Terms of Service says what members can or cannot say about audio topics. Plenty of people buy things based on specification and performance metrics. Members are free to ignore such stance but it doesn't rise up to us sanctioning them in green.

That said, Keith please don't tease the other camp. Nothing good comes out of it. It creates a ton of work for us behind the scenes, and angst and aggravation between membership.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Steve, what you state is not the forum's position. I appreciate that it is your position. But nothing in our Terms of Service says what members can or cannot say about audio topics. Plenty of people buy things based on specification and performance metrics. Members are free to ignore such stance but it doesn't rise up to us sanctioning them in green.

That said, Keith please don't tease the other camp. Nothing good comes out of it. It creates a ton of work for us behind the scenes, and angst and aggravation between membership.

So is the word Trolling not PC enough for you Amir ? It sounds like you approve of trolling as long as you agree with the troll...What gives ?

Billy Shears

Jul 27, 2015

I have major issues with this.....

Steve was spot on.

I dont know why it should be so hard to see the negative enviroment pointless comments like these create.
In the end there will only be those members left who enjoy the Troll wars.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
So is the word Trolling not PC enough for you Amir ? It sounds like you approve of trolling as long as you agree with the troll...What gives ?
There is no definition or terms in our ToS regarding trolling. In the measurement forum, we had countless senior members jump in, state their disgust with the discussion, and were not accused of trolling by administration or sanctioned in any way.

Trolling is a term used by members in forums to govern each other. It is a derogatory term that has little place in our forum in my opinion. It is also a personal remark so technically against our ToS too.

And despite what you are saying, I did not agree with Keith's post and told him so: "That said, Keith please don't tease the other camp. Nothing good comes out of it. It creates a ton of work for us behind the scenes, and angst and aggravation between membership."

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I have major issues with this.....

Steve was spot on.

I dont know why it should be so hard to see the negative enviroment pointless comments like these create.
In the end there will only be those members left who enjoy the Troll wars.
Steve was not correct in stating his position as a moderator. That requires a provision in our TOS to enforce and there is none. The moment we throw out the rule book, we are in no man's land. We won't ever be able to use them for example to protect you if the tables were turned.

We never founded this forum on the basis of "hearing something first" before commenting. And it is not something we can sneak in now, no matter how much we like it at the moment.
I hope you appreciate the difficult it puts on us to do otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing