[SOLD] Raidho D-3, Latest Version 2, Walnut Burl Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
Up for sale are my Raidho D-3, Latest Version 2, Walnut Burl Finish for $25,995 or best offer. The speakers are in absolutely immaculate mint condition (10/10) and have very low hours. They have been kept in a smoke, pet and child free household in a dedicated space. They are covered when not in use with cotton dust covers. All original boxes and packaging.

The selling price does not include shipping costs. They can be shipped anywhere in the Contiguous United States. Local pickup can be arranged if you live in the New York City metropolitan area. Payment can be made by bank cashier's check or PayPal (extra 3%). If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a Personal Message via this forum.

Thanks,
Ken

DSCN1399.JPG DSCN1405.JPG DSCN1406.JPG DSCN1419.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
They sure make nice speakers with superb attention to detail on the cabinets. What are you replacing them with?

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
I don't want to jinx it, so I'll hold my tongue for now. Stay tuned!

Ken

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
Attention, Price Drop!

The Selling Price of the Raidho D-3, Latest Version 2, Walnut Burl Finish Loudspeakers has been reduced to $27,995 or best offer. Once again, these speakers are in absolutely immaculate mint condition (10/10).

Best,
Ken

Last edited:

awsmone

Apr 6, 2014
Canberra Australia
Stunning looking and sounding GLWTS !

Wish i was in USA :(

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
Last edited:

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
The Selling Price of the Raidho D-3, Latest Version 2, Walnut Burl Finish Loudspeakers has been reduced to $27,995 or best offer. Once again, these speakers are in absolutely immaculate mint condition (10/10).

I need to move the Raidho D-3, Version 2 to make room for my new incoming speakers.

Someone is going to get a terrific deal.

Best,
Ken

Last edited:

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
Attention, another price drop!!!! The Selling Price of the Raidho D-3, Version 2, Walnut Burl Finish Loudspeakers has been reduced to $25,995 or best offer. Once again, these speakers are in absolutely immaculate mint condition (10/10).

Best,
Ken

Alpinist

Jun 17, 2014
USA
Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing