Tourism Commercials

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Thought it would be a fun idea to start a thread based on tourism commercials for places (cities, states/provinces, countries) that others might like to visit. Certainly commercials don't tell you everything about a place, but they hopefully provide the viewer with a sense of what can be expected in terms of sights, sounds and a general atmosphere.

I'll start with a commercial from Canada's most eastern province Newfoundland & Labrador.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Great thread and video. I had a chance to go and visit easter Canada for a photography shoot. But cancelled at the last minute when I realized I had to take four flights and drive some to get to where I needed to go (Bonaventure Island). Lost my $2,000 deposit :(. Loved to still make it there as it is the largest gathering of Gannets in the world:

How easy is it to get to Newfoundland locations in that video John? Have you been there?

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Just looked up flights. It takes 13 to 17 hours to get to St. John, Canada from Seattle! Flight time should only be 7-8 hours but with all the stops, it takes forever :(.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing