Allnic audio l5000 dht

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
A direct heated triode Class A line stage @$23k. Does anyone have any experience with it.
There is a DHT 5000 Series. Phono stage $33k. Ten watt 300B monoblock amp. $20k AllnicL-5000-DHT-silver-front.jpg

Last edited:

Justlisten2

Feb 1, 2016
I do admit that I find this preamp very intriguing. However, the scarcity of information about Allnic in general (not including phono stages) is rather surprising.
It seems like many folks love Allnic phono stages, but no one has ever heard any of their line stages or amplifiers.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
For those who read Audiogon...Albert Porter is very knowledgeable regarding Allnic I believe. And he is truly a prolific contributor there (and i imagine elsewhere)...and he also replies direct emails as well.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I am a fan of their phono when recti rolled.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Christian has the phono. And Airbearing just bought one too. I think Allnic5000, Lamm LP1, EMT JPA66, Ayon Spheris, Robert Koda, Zanden, Tenor, Thrax are all excellent tube phono. It is just that one may get to hear on and not the rest.

Tang

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Reach out to Albert Porter - his contract info in the link below. I've heard the complete system at his house. It's quite good and well made. The phono stages have a excellent reputation. I have 2 friends in Austin with the phono...

http://www.allnicaudiousa.com

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing