6NIP & 6H30 tested using the Amplitrex AT1000

tdh888

Nov 4, 2010
Philippines
Hi Guys ,

I need your help . I need to replace the small signal tubes of my ARC REF610T . I got the tubes from are local ARC dealer and he said it was sourced from ARC. We tested the tubes using the Amplitrex AT 1000. I don't know how to interpret the results. I would like to know if these tubes are safe to use in my amps . I need a pair of 6H30 & 2 pairs of 6NIP.

Thanks in advance,

tdh888

image.jpg

tdh888

Nov 4, 2010
Philippines
Hi Guys ,

I need your help . I need to replace the small signal tubes of my ARC REF610T . I got the tubes from are local ARC dealer and he said it was sourced from ARC. We tested the tubes using the Amplitrex AT 1000. I don't know how to interpret the results. I would like to know if these tubes are safe to use in my amps . I need a pair of 6H30 & 2 pairs of 6NIP.

Thanks in advance,

tdh888

View attachment 25451

Test done using the Fix bias mode

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing