Need Power Switch for one of my KMA 100 Krell.

shuddha

Jan 29, 2016
One of the KMA 100 amps is acting up. The power switch with the green light button, does not remain in the on position. So i keep hearing the clickety-clak noise. This had happened with the other amp and replacing the switch corrected the problem. This was done through Krell in 1986. Now I am not getting this help from Krell. I have called them multiple times.

I am the original owner of these amps.
Please tell me how I can buy this switch.

I am using this with the Klyne 5A preamp, and the Martin Logan CLS 11.

Thanks

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello shuddha and please allow me to offer you a warm welcome to the WBF. We are glad to see you here! With that said, I can not help you but please understand that others here have the know how to help you. Are you able to provide a photo of the switch you are speaking of? That may help things along...

Again, welcome sir. :)

Tom

RayDunzl

Jun 26, 2014
Tampa
Last edited:

hifistan

Jul 14, 2016
Get rid of the dam thing. I was an original dealer and had two pairs in which one blew up in dramatic fashion. One when a rep from another company came in the door. I had turned it on to warm up before he came. I was told by Krell that if I turned one on and left it on I would void the warranty. I called back later and they denied ever saying that. I later got one on accommodation at the CES paying in advance. I still had not got then by the NEXT CES and when I complained was told that as I was a small dealer I went to the back of the line. The 50s were very reliable as I had several

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing