The WBF humor and joke thread.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
A new inmate and old inmate are standing around the prison yard shooting the bull. Both are being held in violation of the constitution. Suddenly the new guy loudly passes gas. The old turns to him and says, Still a virgin.
Gv

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
An audioforum in heaven: Bonzo travels to listen to components and recommends, Marty crosses over the speakers and woofer, ddk sets up the analog, Amir does the measurements, Steve W moderates the activity

An audioforum in hell: Blizzard does the recommendations, Blizzard sets up the system, Blizzard posts about the experience, Spaz replies to it, Amir moderates the activity. Obviously no one sets up the analog

This is GREAT!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Best one so far in the thread IMO. Toooooooo funny! OMG, that's funny. Just MHO is all. Kudos, mauidan.

Truth be told, my wife was about to give me a good night kiss when I had just read this. I burst out laughing and couldn't stop. Needless to say, it was one of the shortest kisses we have had in our 9 years of marriage...I couldn't stop laughing!

Thanks for that man! :D

Tom

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
This is from another thread and was posted by RayKunzl

Hilarious!

abs.jpg

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine
whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?"

"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a
teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the
bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

No," he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you
want a bed near the window?"

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
An audioforum in heaven: Bonzo travels to listen to components and recommends, Marty crosses over the speakers and woofer, ddk sets up the analog, Amir does the measurements, Steve W moderates the activity

An audioforum in hell: Blizzard does the recommendations, Blizzard sets up the system, Blizzard posts about the experience, Spaz replies to it, Amir moderates the activity. Obviously no one sets up the analog

Couldn't be happier I decided to look in this thread! Gold.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
You know you are doing something right when you appear both in heaven and hell.

Reactions: adamaley

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I appreciate your sense of humor, mauidan. That last post by you had my family in stitches! Too funny man. Too funny. Thanks for that one. :D

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing