Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: The WBF humor and joke thread.

Got me, Al. I was talking with my family about this one while they were in another room and I asked them the same questions. When it came to question #4, my wife burst out laughing so hard, she snorted. LOL.

I live for this kind of humor. still-one's post has got to be my favorite so far in this thread.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

I post my own opinions except when posting as a moderator in green.

The very best bathroom sign ever - and by a long shot!!

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 9.53.19 AM.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  47.0 KB

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Name:  C9HH8A3UwAA_mZw.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  49.9 KB
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

They may take our seats, but they will never take our freedom!

Name:  C9IC9WCVYAAJ5rW.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  9.4 KB

Grandma Still Drives -- PRICELESS

Name:  Image.jpeg
Views: 63
Size:  29.6 KB
    >
    >
    >
    > Grandma is eighty-eight years old and

still drives her own car. She writes:
    >
    > Dear Granddaughter,
    >
    > The other day I went up to our local Christian book store and saw a 'Honk if you love Jesus' bumper sticker.
    >
    > I was feeling particularly sassy that day because I had just come from a thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting.
    >
    > So, I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper.
    >
    > Boy, am I glad I did! What an uplifting experience followed.
    >
    > I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good he is, and I didn't notice the light had changed.
    >
    > It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't honked, I'd never have noticed.
    >
    > I found lots of people love Jesus!
    >
    > While I was sitting there, the guy behind me started honking like crazy, and then he leaned out of his window and screamed,

'For the love of God!'
    >
    > 'Go! Go! Go! Jesus Christ, GO!'
    >
    > What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus!
    >
    > Everyone started honking!
    >
    > I just leaned out my window and started waving and smiling at all those loving people.
    >
    > I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love!
    >
    > There must have been a man from Florida back there because I heard him yelling something about a sunny beach.
    >
    > I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air.
    >
    > I asked my young teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant.
    >
    > He said it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or something.
    >
    > Well, I have never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign right back.
    >
    > My grandson burst out laughing. Why, even he was enjoying this religious experience!
    >
    > A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment they got out of their cars and started walking towards me.
    >
    > I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended, but this is when I noticed the light had changed.
    >
    > So, grinning, I waved at all my brothers and sisters, and drove on through the intersection.
    >
    > I noticed I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again and felt kind of sad I had to leave them after all the love we had shared..
    > So I slowed the car down, leaned out the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away. Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks!
    >
    > Will write again soon.
    >
    > Love, Grandma
    My system link on WBF: http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...-Sublime-Sound
    Analog: SME 30/12, SME V-12, My Sonic Labs Signature Gold, AirTight Supreme, VDH Colibri Platinum, MINT LP protractor
    Electronics: Pass Labs XA160.5 amp, XP-20 preamp, XP-25 phono, Cables: Transparent REF XL MM2,
    Speakers: Magico Mini II, Essentials: Jim Smith RoomPlay, 3 Vibraplanes, Dedicated circuits

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728