Jul 25, 2012
NY

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
Husband Down:

HusbandDown.jpg

A husband and wife are shopping in their local supermarket. The husband picks up a case of beer and puts it in their cart. "What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife. "They're on sale, only $20 for 24 cans" he replies. "Put them back, we can't afford them" demands the wife.

They carry on shopping. A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $40 jar of face Cream and puts it in the basket. "What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband. "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife. Her husband retorts: "So does 24 cans of beer and it's half the price."

That's him, there in Aisle 5.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
You guys should listen to Ozzy Man reviews - some are excellent, like this one

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/new.../ar-AApNCHk?ocid=spartanntp&OCID=ansmsnnews11

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
A 90-year-old man goes for a physical and all of his tests come back normal…

The doctor says, “Larry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?”

Larry replies, “God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He’s fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I’m done, poof! The light goes off.”

“Wow, that’s incredible,” the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Larry’s wife.

“Bonnie,” he says, “Larry is doing fine! But I had to call you because I’m in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he’s done, poof, the light goes off?”

“Oh sweet Jesus”, exclaims Bonnie. “He’s peeing in the refrigerator again

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Thoughts from the Shower

Which letter is silent in the word "Scent", the S or the C?

Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?

If poison expires, is it more poisonous or it it no longer poisonous?

Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?

Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and it just takes 75-100 years to fully work.

Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.

The word "swims" upside down is still "swims".

Intentionally losing a game of rock, paper, scissors is just as hard as trying to win.

100 yrs ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.

The doctors that told Stephen Hawking he had 2 yrs to live in 1953 are probably dead.

If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to
each of them.

Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.

If 2/2/22 falls on a Tuesday, we'll just call it "2's Day".

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
+1
If my memory serves me correctly w was double ve when I was learning french as a child

Correct, in the french language it is double-V.

I suspect it was changed in the english language because in an old english font, the W looked more like a double-U

old english w.JPG

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
All Aboard!

Attachments

• C2FHo4WWIAEfD8E.jpg
    C2FHo4WWIAEfD8E.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 122

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing