The WBF humor and joke thread.

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
I had a Starbucks cappuccino at RMAF, 1st time in years, and it was HORRIBLE. Nasty, burnt, over-extracted garbage from a Superautomatic machine whose only purpose in life is to cut through the flavors of a triple-grande hazelnut-mocha latte.

Luckily, the good folks at Zu Audio were making coffee, they had a tiny little espresso machine and a couple of pourover setups. Thanks Zu! :)

And thanks to the guy below who substituted the "F", it's a much better fitting name imo.

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
Sex and Good Grammar

On his 74th birthday, a man received a gift certificate from his wife. The certificate paid for a visit to a medicine man living on a nearby reservation who was rumored to have a wonderful cure for erectile dysfunction.

After being persuaded, he drove to the reservation, handed his ticket to the medicine man, and wondered what he was in for. The old man handed a potion to him, and with a grip on his shoulder warned, "This is a powerful medicine. You take only a teaspoonful, and then say '1-2-3.' When you do, you will become more manly than you have ever been in your life, and you can perform as long as you want."

The man was encouraged. As he walked away, he turned and asked, "How do I stop the medicine from working?"

"Your partner must say '1-2-3-4,'" he responded, "but when she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full moon."

He was very eager to see if it worked so he went home, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine, and then invited his wife to join him in the bedroom.

When she came in, he took off his clothes and said, "1-2-3!" Immediately, he was the manliest of men.

His wife was excited and began throwing off her clothes, and then she asked, "What was the 1-2-3 for?"

And that, boys and girls, is why we should never end our sentences with a preposition, because we could end up with a dangling participle.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
I enjoyed that, thank you.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Aryabhatta was an audiophile. Once be counted the number of women in this hobby and that's how he invented zero

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Wife - "Look at that drunk guy!"

Husband - "Who is he?"

Wife - "Ten years back, he proposed to me and I rejected him."

Husband - "Oh my God, he's still celebrating!?!"

Tom

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Two old guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on a park bench one morning.

The 87-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath.

The 80-year-old was amazed at the guy's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.

The 87-year-old said, "Well, I eat rye bread every day. It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."

So, on the way home the 80-year-old stopped at the bakery. As he was looking around, the saleslady asked if he needed any help.

He said, "Do you have any rye bread?"

She said, "Yes, there's a whole shelf of it. Would you like some?"

He said, "I want five loaves."

She said, "My goodness, five loaves! By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard."

He replied, "I can't believe everybody knows about this $hit but me."

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Some of the police guys in Florida have better go back to school:
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...ispy-kreme-glaze-for-meth-receives-37500.html

Lol

That is a sad story on multiple levels. Mostly, because of Police incompetence in this case, the citizens of Orland paid the settlement since that is who funds the police. Not unlike the recent settlement of US congressmen accused of sexual harassment where you and I paid the huge settlement.

So sad. So very sad !!!! What have we become?

Don Hills

Jun 20, 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
A wife awoke early one morning to find her husband wasn't in bed. She found him in the lounge, sobbing.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Well, today is our wedding anniversary", he replied. "You remember when your father, the sheriff, found out you were pregnant and said if I didn't marry you he'd throw me in jail?"

"Yes, I remember," she said, "so?"

"Well, I would have got out today..."

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014

This has to be a prank, it's just not possible for anyone to be so stupid. Either rocket dude or the flat-earthers...

Seems like booking a flight on a Cessna at the local airport would be a little easier.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing