KLAudio RCM: Any Changes?

Grooves

Feb 29, 2012
Pacific Northwest
A local shop was telling a friend of mine how there were changes made to the selected sonic frequency of the ultrasonic generators. I think I remember reading that this took place during the initial engineering of the unit or in early production, but I hadn't heard or read anything since. Has anyone heard if there has been any change made to the sonic frequency used in the cleaning process? I bought mine in 2014 and I'd be interested in knowing if any changes have been made since then. I think my friend has been given incomplete or old info.

Grooves

Feb 29, 2012
Pacific Northwest
I'd be hard pressed to say I could tell by listening since I have no reference with other transducers. But I have a strong feeling this info. was passed on in error or the translation of it was in error. After rereading Myles' review of the KLA I have to say that's how I remember it, other transducer(s) were compared and the 40kHz transducer was chosen. I believe I have a v.4 model.

Tim @ KLAudio confirmed no changes were made to the transducers.

Last edited:

cuntigh

Dec 20, 2014
FRANCE
Hello
I washer over 1200 records trouble free until now. But I now have some trouble during the drying cycle : the records doesn't turn round correctly. I mean the records slow down stops and restart again. Does anybody had the same trouble except me ?
I asked KLAudio what it can be but received no answer yet.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing