Believe High Fidelity will be at Newport - Room 319

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Hello WBF,

Since all the regulars renewed the bigger rooms we didn't have the option to bring the horns to Newport. So we will be introducing some other very cool things like the Diana which has been requested more than any other product and our Kassandra DAC all cabled with Vermouth Audio cables.

**Updated 05/12

System will be comprised of:

Kassandra Reference DAC
Incito Preamplifier
Diana Forte Stereo Amplifier
Vermouth Audio cabling throughout
Vandersteen Carbon 5A Loudspeakers

IMG_3931.JPG

IMG_3928.JPG

rsz_diana3.jpg

See y'all there!

Attachments

• Diana integrated.jpg
    Diana integrated.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
I will be there....

We'll have to get something proper to eat this time. The boys from Cyprus will not be attending this one so anything is on the menu.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Updated main page.

We will debuting the Diana Forte SET Stereo amplifier delivering a massive 65W RMS to drive the sensational Vandersteen Carbon 5A's.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hi I know your amp is lovely as I have heard the Diana, but on a practical basis, how are your clients expected to manage moving it or sending it back for repairs? Asking because the amps are gigantic

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Hi I know your amp is lovely as I have heard the Diana, but on a practical basis, how are your clients expected to manage moving it or sending it back for repairs? Asking because the amps are gigantic

Hey Bonzo,

I don't imagine it would be any different than any other large flagship product offered by any other manufacturer. We include delivery and unboxing provided by the distributor/dealer as a part of the sale which includes setup. So long as no damage occurred during delivery (in which case it would be re-crated for export) the end user would never have to worry about size or weight.

Being built to withstand nuclear assault has its advantages to longevity so as long as it arrives in the condition it was shipped in. I do not foresee taking on the additional responsibility of what the customer chooses to do with it after it has been introduced to their system. Aries Cerat gear is designed to stay for stability and lack of desire to ever change the gear unless they want to move up in the portfolio...

In which case we pack up the old gear in exchange for the new gear :)

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Hey Bonzo,

I don't imagine it would be any different than any other large flagship product offered by any other manufacturer. We include delivery and unboxing provided by the distributor/dealer as a part of the sale which includes setup. So long as no damage occurred during delivery (in which case it would be re-crated for export) the end user would never have to worry about size or weight.

Being built to withstand nuclear assault has its advantages to longevity so as long as it arrives in the condition it was shipped in. I do not foresee taking on the additional responsibility of what the customer chooses to do with it after it has been introduced to their system. Aries Cerat gear is designed to stay for stability and lack of desire to ever change the gear unless they want to move up in the portfolio...

In which case we pack up the old gear in exchange for the new gear :)

Ok, but sooner or later a complicated piece of high-power tube equipment is going to need service of some sort. Bonzo's question still stands.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Ok, but sooner or later a complicated piece of high-power tube equipment is going to need service of some sort. Bonzo's question still stands.

Well Mr Resnick so far in over 5 years there has not been any equipment that has failed or needed servicing outside of a tube replacement. So to indulge the question as a hypothetical one I would of course offer servicing should any speaker or electronics require it. Should the end user have a dealer in there area I would expect that to be provided by said dealer for free or a nominal fee if it is outside the warranty period. However, should the end user fall into our direct model of sales then it would be no different and they would have the option to send it in for repairs at the expense of shipping or pay for us to take care of it for them.

Hypothetically speaking of course...

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Well Mr Resnick so far in over 5 years there has not been any equipment that has failed or needed servicing outside of a tube replacement.

Is this for all electronics from Aries Cerat, or the Aries Cerat ones sold by you

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com

The biggest threat we face is the damn shipping companies. Who knows when those assholes are going to drop the crates off the back off the trucks...

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Anybody heard this set up ??

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Good to know , thanks for the feedback Steve .

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
I did. It was extremely good. My only gripe was the overwhelming size of the amp and the DAC. Jonathan is a terrific guy. Nice room

Thanks for dropping by. Had a family emergency come up right before heading your way so I couldn't make the after party.

You should have stayed for a song or two....

BTW - What happened to Amir?

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
I stayed for many songs. It was terrific. The DAC needs a lot of geography

Ok good. The signature and limited edition versions are dual chassis. Now those need a lot of geography... :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing