About to fall into sin.

853guy

Aug 14, 2013

Rodney Gold

Jan 29, 2014
Cape Town South Africa
An expensive soundbar for TV's
Probably cheaper to park an old 454 engine each side of the TV :)
EU 2900...

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com

853guy

Aug 14, 2013
EU 2900...

You're thinking "Bargain", right?

Kal Rubinson said:
Reminds me of a rear view of the Boxster.

But they go several models better, to the GT3. I mean, genius.

TheMadMilkman said:
Specifically, it is a virtual surround sound bar made using the muffler and exhaust from a Porsche 911 GT3. It's just silly.

Yes, yes, yes. But silly great, right?

By the way, my wife agrees with all of you, describing it as the worst sort of mid-life-crisis-erectile-dysfunction-paen-to-lost-masculinity-and-bachelorhood she's ever seen. She doesn't even think it will sound good. And she's probably right.

I still want one.

cjf

Nov 19, 2012
You're thinking "Bargain", right?

But they go several models better, to the GT3. I mean, genius.

Yes, yes, yes. But silly great, right?

By the way, my wife agrees with all of you, describing it as the worst sort of mid-life-crisis-erectile-dysfunction-paen-to-lost-masculinity-and-bachelorhood she's ever seen. She doesn't even think it will sound good. And she's probably right.

I still want one.

Bad ass, I love it! No doubt most of the cost is from the muffler itself. Wonder if it's titanium?

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
^^^ What no catalytic converter to tame irritating highs and, or etchiness.

RayDunzl

Jun 26, 2014
Tampa
Well...

I don't need one.

Do they make it with a Civic muffler?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing