CES 2016: Aries Cerat and Believe High Fidelity

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
As I mentioned in other threads, the sound from Aries Cerat was one of the most impressive demos I have heard. High efficiency speakers that could play so loud that you got scared first, before it did! And on the content they played, the resolution and warmth was amazing. I have a mixed feeling on the industrial design. Love the medium and small horn, but not as much the big box horn.

Very large suite, suitable for the amount of SPLs it was putting out:

Note that the main box is another horn. It is not the driver that is producing sound:

All source material was 16/44.1 playing through their DAC:

Family picture. Joshua on the left and Stavros (chief principal/designer) on the right:

Please forgive the exaggerated perspective. It is a wide angle. Joshua and Stavros are not so big in the waist :).

As always, I am a playlist thief:

Next chance to hear this system will be in Munich. If you are in europe, I highly recommend you go and take a listen.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Thanks for the coverage and bloated fat picture :)

Turns out we will be focusing on the US market rather than Munich so our next venture will be Newport in June with more "ättainable" goods. We had such a great response that we feel the investment is better for the US than Munich.

For those that were not able to attend I did recordings of the top tracks played at the show on your Youtube channel here to get a glimpse of the awesomeness of this system.

Enjoy!

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Very cool, interesting use of a BLH... nice to see some outside the box thinking. :)

Zero000

Jul 28, 2014
I seriously rated those Aries Cerat monoblocks driving Tune Audio Anima's at Munich 2011. Great amps.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing