Amazing Documentary From Netflix

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
It amazes me that today our police, our prosecutors, our judges, our judicial system of laws and order can get away with murdering/destroying the lives of innocents.
Without money there is no justice, with money there is no justice. Good thing that there are few good honest people out there...like Kathleen Zellner.
We sure need more like her ? https://twitter.com/zellnerlaw

This ain't over yet; the County will find a way to convict him again of the next crime staged by them. That's how deep corruption runs in the mind of some people. And Steven Avery is next...to be released...and to be framed again for a third time! It's a vicious circle.
I'm ready for Season 2.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
It amazes me that today our police, our prosecutors, our judges, our judicial system of laws and order can get away with murdering/destroying the lives of innocents.
Without money there is no justice, with money there is no justice. Good thing that there are few good honest people out there...like Kathleen Zellner.
We sure need more like her ? https://twitter.com/zellnerlaw

This ain't over yet; the County will find a way to convict him again of the next crime staged by them. That's how deep corruption runs in the mind of some people. And Steven Avery is next...to be released...and to be framed again for a third time! It's a vicious circle.
I'm ready for Season 2.

The Privatization of Prisons in the US is one of the worst things to happen to our criminal justice system in over 100 years. There is now incentive to keep them full. Consider this: despite the fact that violent crime in America has been on the decline, the nation’s incarceration rate has tripled since 1980.

Corrections Corp of America (CCA) with an eye toward increasing its bottom line, CCA has floated a proposal to prison officials in 48 states offering to buy and manage public prisons at a substantial cost savings to the states. In exchange, and here’s the kicker, the prisons would have to contain at least 1,000 beds and states would have agree to maintain a 90 percent occupancy rate in the privately run prisons for at least 20 years.

Doubtless, a system already riddled by corruption will inevitably become more corrupt, as well. For example, consider the “kids for cash” scandal which rocked Luzerne County, Penn., in 2009. For ten years, the Mid Atlantic Youth Service Corporation, which specializes in private prisons for juvenile offenders, paid two judges to jail youths and send them to private prison facilities. The judges, who made over $2.6 million in the scam, had more than 5,000 kids come through their courtrooms and sent many of them to prison for petty crimes such as stealing DVDs from Wal-Mart and trespassing in vacant buildings. When the scheme finally came to light, one judge was sentenced to 17.5 years in prison and the other received 28 years, but not before thousands of young lives had been ruined.

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
The Privatization of Prisons in the US is one of the worst things to happen to our criminal justice system in over 100 years.

It's a big issue, just the tip of the iceberg, there's much, much worse.

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Just got Amazon TV up and running.
Clarkson and co's new show The Grand Tour available on Friday and which was the main reason for subscribing
Hopefully will be well worth it!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
So Brendan Dassey wasn't released from jail today*: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/world...from-prison-tomorrow-as-court-blocks-release/

They say that he's a danger to society (he can re-offend)! What a bunch of mickey mouse plastic cereals.

* Today is Friday; he was supposed to get out. But yesterday (link above) we learned the latest.
This is all good stuff for Season 2, more saga to add; meanwhile they both still remain in jail.

And couple days ago: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...very-locked-despite-new-forensic-testing.html

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Steven Avery's lawyer (Kathleen Zellner) believes he'll be free next year with a $100 million payout

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...believes-ll-free-year-100-million-payout.html

$100 million - not bad for almost 30 years in jail. I just can't wait for Season 2 of Making a Murderer
_______

Latest: Exclusive: Making a Murderer star Brendan Dassey's lawyer blasts prosecutors for keeping him locked up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...emain-prison-judge-overturned-conviction.html
_______

Bonus: How New Netflix Series ‘Captive’ Differs from ‘Making a Murderer’ (Exclusive)

http://www.thewrap.com/simon-chinn-doc/

Anyone checked Captive yet?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
http://www.enstarz.com/articles/181...een-zellner-finds-fresh-forensic-evidence.htm

No official date announcement yet: Making a Murderer Season 2.
______

Just a quick comment: Justice has a $ dollar sign, no more no less. $$$ rules the world. And $$$ = Oil. ...Diamonds, gold, guns, control, power, corruption, lies, and ...
This case is not unique, only because of the obvious botching by the full force of the system. There are many more injustices that got dusted away under the carpet ...
@ the end it is human nature, animal's instinct, the law of the jungle, protect @ any cost the face of the corrupt world we live in; get our paycheck and shut our mouth.
But, with the internet the game is over; people are exposed under their true light. Here the documentary filmmakers showed us just that...the best is yet to come.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
1, 2, 3 ...

For the last six months Making a Murderer, the very popular Netflix documentary just went "pouf". ...Meaning into thin air like a disappearance.

And for the last six months I never thought about it anymore; there are no more news...all vanished like if it was mainly a fabricated documentary, and fabricated it certainly was in parts. Netflix viewers have been taken for a ride, I've been taken for a ride; I was certain (90%+) that Steven Avery and his nephew Brendan Dassey were innocent.

For the last six months life keeps its usual flowing course...brief normal life's routine, but nothing about Kathleen Zellner, the lawyer for Steven Avery, nada. Oh, she's good no doubt about that, as she freed over twenty innocent people rotting in jail for crimes they didn't commit.
She's proud of her work (me too) and she likes to tweet about it to keep us up-to-date.

Out of the blue this morning I was wondering what happened in this particular case; it just crossed my mind for a split second when the word "justice" appeared in my rear view mirror.
So I googled around, and found nothing except months old news, but still better than last time.
I also discovered that Kathleen Zellner is not tweeting anymore about this case (on other cases yes and mainly briefly). Maybe she knows the real murderer now...Steven Avery (and his nephew just happened to come by, and he simply coerced him as an accessory, a piece of disposable trash...)?

But Steven Avery is the murderer (he has to, who else science is pointing to?), all along and all alone. I am 100% sure now.
I was wondering who truly killed Teresa Halbach, because science just has to find her real killer and then everyone else can be set free, right?
Yeah...

Most of you are probably waiting for Making a Murderer Part 2, or not @ all, just like me. Because if there is a Part 2, it has to reveal the truth and only the truth; the two young women filmmakers took us all for a fake ride. Sure the police dept in this case were no angels, and they did some illegal things. But @ the end Steven Avery is a murderer and a rapist. You don't have to read the three short links below, because it'll make you sick again, but this time about the filmmakers, the stuff they deliberately omitted from all their audience, us, and the testimony of another incarcerated prisoner to who Steven Avery confessed his crime; very sick indeed and it makes you realize how sick the people surrounding this part of this country truly are. There is not much brain in many of them, it's like a spreading disease. The two filmmakers took advantage of the situation and of us to their own financial advantage. Even Kathleen Zellner the famous defender of justice, the celebrity lawyer got scammed too. No wonder she is not tweeting anymore on that case.

Listen, I was totally wrong before in what I believed in, now I believe just the opposite; Avery is a very bad individual, a scumbag, a murderer of the worst kind, a woman rapist, a sadistic sick person, a manipulator, a twister, he deserves the death penalty, a permanent ban for life.
As for Brendan, poor kid; he didn't even know she was dead when his uncle convinced him to jump on her; and read about his Mom, the reason why she didn't want to be present during her son's confession.

Read about the blood vial; the two filmmakers (young women), they hide that info from us...bad girls.
And Kathleen Zellner bought it too, just like all of us.
Read Steven Avery's cellmate testimony.
Go into the dark side of all the people involved, and in particular the very sick Steven Avery who when incarcerated was getting worse and worse and worse. In jail you don't rehabilitate, no way. Unless you want to, on your very own.

Ladies and gentlemen; we all have been duped by Netflix documentary Making a Murderer. For part 2 I would love to see real justice; admission of deceptive information.
Steven Avery we all know now that he did it; the two filmmakers for me are life history...I never want to hear from them...ever.

I thought that it would take longer than that. But no, just a half hour read this morning was all that I needed to put the puzzle pieces together.
Everyone thought they were smarter than anyone else, and it just is a sick case with many sick people surrounding it.
Sure, it was great entertainment, but just that, for the money, not for the truth, not for the justice.

This all sordid affair with all sordid people is one big Netflix documentary mess that took all of us for a jolly ride.
The two young women who made this documentary exploited most of this sordidness in the people from that county and way beyond.
I guess it's business as usual; whatever sells.
Next I'd like to see a new documentary; How Documentaries Twist the Brain

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2859613/making-a-murderer-prosecutor-avery-is-guilty/
http://perezhilton.com/2017-02-02-m...avery-cellmate-confession-letter#.WTccjmjyvIU
http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...averys-lawyer-comes-under-scrutiny/101237040/

Last edited:

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
Regardless of whether you think he's guilty or not he needs a new trial. No piece of evidence collected by the local police should be admissible. Sweat DNA must be scrutinized in a scientific manner. The license plate check must be looked into. The jury clearly had known of Brendan's confession and that tainted them. Brendan needs to be released and his verdict overturned. His confession should never be heard in court. If they want to try either of them again so be it. If they can prove their case to a jury then more power to them.

I wouldn't take too much from Avery's cellmate's story. What did he get for telling this? It certainly doesn't match anything presented. I could have written it. Is it admissible?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I agree, many things were botched.

Good point on the licence plate; that just did not fit, and the key found was very strange too. It truly looked like it was a setup.
We all know that, and the bouffon (Brendan's attorney) with blond hair and glasses, that guy was a big joke.

Len Kachinsky

And Ken Kratz too; that guy was no angel, a twisted clown in his own right. ...Now with a book to pay his mortgage.
Kratz has no defence, he knows very well the corrupted side of the police too. He's a crook himself to not telling the all truth, but only his own truth.
And so much more stuff, lies, corruption, illegal actions, etc.
But like I said; it makes for great entertainment on our TVs when branching out with Netflix.

@ this point it would cost a lot of money to have a mistrial, and a lot of people should end up in jail, and Steven Avery should remain there till the day he dies.
Kathleen Zellner must be analysing all factors diligently, and I believe that's why we don't hear anymore from her and from this case.

Avery's cellmate, who knows exactly if he's lying or not, who are we going to believe now with all the clowns we saw from Making a Murderer?

When looking @ Steven Avery's history from wiki we can only process whatever info we are given: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Avery

Last year I was quite passionate about that show and that case. This year no more news, it vanished. Yesterday morning I saw a sign in town, from my rer view mirror, on ot it said "justice". It rang a bell about who truly killed the young Teresa Halbach. Find her killer and get closer to the truth. She was an innocent victim, and unjustified killing; the saddest part of this all very sordid affair with a bunch of wako people.

It's her I was thinking of when I saw the 'justice' sign.

I am disillusioned by the justice system. Charles Bronson is an actor; he played in Once Upon a Time in the West, and in other films too, like the Death Wish Series.

From the first original 'Death Wish' film:

"A formerly law-abiding citizen (Charles Bronson) becomes a vengeful, a part-time vigilante, bloodthirsty killer after justice fails to serve his late wife and his daughter, both of whom were viciously raped by a trio of thugs. Only his daughter survived the ordeal. This gripping and at times graphically violent actioner chronicles his revenge, not only upon those who destroyed his family, but all criminals. Death Wish spawned four sequels."
______

Six months have gone by since last time we were involved in this Netflix documentary. In that time few facts that were omitted from us the viewers came to light. We were certainly deceived, drawn to the filmmaker's own direction. I appreciate that they showed us the sick side of the justice system, who would go to extreme to get a conviction. The judge was in it too. And there was nothing the lawyers could do because the verdict was in even before it started.

Yes, I am convinced now that the true and lonely killer is Steven Avery. But what can you do to undone what's already done?
It would take a tremendous amount of efforts, time and money to balance everything and everyone equally responsible for their lies and actions towards the true justice that everyone deserves in Teresa Halbach's death. ...Not only her killer but everyone else who twisted everything in corrupted and lying ways.

What would you do?

What have we become to, slaved of our jobs without values and morals and good etiquette, slaved of our paychecks?

I'm good @ my job, I sent the real killer where he belongs. Yeah, very cool, and how, what did it take to get there?

In audio they said it's the journey, not the final outcome. In criminal activities the final outcome is the journey.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I highly doubt that Kathleen Zellner is reading this thread here @ WBF, but by some coincidence:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/06/...nger-and-names-real-killer-and-its-not-avery/
http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Ma...00-page-post-conviction-notice-427053043.html

On June 6, 2017 I posted (#153) out of the blue because I saw a sign in my rearview mirror saying "justice".
I thought of young Teresa Halbach and who killed her and what was the latest news on this case. There was nothing when I googled.
The very next day, by pure coincidence or force of nature, Kathleen Zellner just like by magic resurfaced!

Yesterday I didn't even know, I just learned it this morning.
I agree with you Asamel that true justice is the pursuit of all the truth from all angles and all people involved.
Teresa is not here anymore, but many people are, including the police department, the judge, the attorneys, the lawyers, all the judicial system staff of that county and beyond.

If our society really want true justice, then everyone has to take responsibility, stop lying, stop fabricating false stories, stop being involved in deceptive and corrupted actions.
And I just don't see this happening in this world. So what can we do? Investigate with unbiased experts and by using the latest scientific technologies.
Usually it rarely happens in real life, because it is very costly...time and money. Most people cannot afford it.

Kathleen Zellner's law office must have spent a considerable amount of time in this case. I believe they let go because they know who's the killer.
But, they also know, very very obviously, that the entire justice system was highly corrupted in this case. And that, is criminal.
A new trial would bring real justice by sending all the people who lied and manipulated some facts and circumstances, to jail. ...And for a very long time too if we truly want a solid justice system in our country.

Yes, it was pure coincidence that this case popped out in my head few days ago, there was nothing new, and then the very next day this (the links above).
Kathleen Zellner doesn't know me and I've never met her. The strongest common trait we both have is "justice".
Perhaps she googled too herself and read my June 06 post here? Because with the right key words she could very well ended up right here.
Anyway, it don't really matters, what does is "justice" for all.

Now, casually I'll keep my eye open in case something new coming out of this new motion for a new trial comes up.
Because, it would be good entertainment again in having Netflix Making a Murderer Part Two. This time around it would be all the people involved in that case facing justice, and I mean "all", from the police department, the judge, the attorneys, the detectives, the filmmakers, Netflix, the lawyers, the doctors, the expert analysts, ...everyone who participated in twisting the facts, omitting crucial evidence, lying, ...all the people who assisted in those lies, were afraid for their jobs, for their reputations, ...all that sick jazz that makes our justice system broken. Human's weaknesses derived from false life's values.

Teresa is not here anymore, others are, we are. Do you know how old she was? ...25
What happened? What's going on with the justice system? What have we become? Where is this world going to?

I'll be following...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
'Making A Murderer': Steven Avery's Lawyer Claims Teresa Halbach Killed by Ex

It would be great to find out the truth once and for all. Imagine she's your daughter, and you are certain of who killed her based on all the players surrounding that case, from the court theatrical botched play.
Me personally; it would be like living in the burning agony of hell. ...My own blood and flesh, the part of my soul. ...And the same for her Mom.
There are not too many angels flying around.

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
Kathleen Zellner?
@ZellnerLaw

Cause of death refuted: Bullet reexamined & it never went thru TH skull but it did go thru wood & paint so her DNA planted. #makingamurderer

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
It is strange because in the moment I decided to check what was the latest, on June 6 in the morning, and posted it in the afternoon, there was nothing new.
And suddenly, a day after on June 7, the motion was presented and now I'm reading again.
It's a roller coaster ride because in the last six months everything was just dying, and I read it like it was a lost cause to trying saving the guy.
For lack of money, for lack of interest, for lack of justice, for a fight that can't be won because everyone is corrupted and very afraid; a lawsuit can exceed over $100 million eventually when all the proofs are presented on all the corrupted police officers, prosecutors, judge, detectives. their court system in that county is run by a bunch of no good, criminals that should be ashamed over Teresa's departure from earth.

I've been reading about that key planted @ Avery's house. If Teresa was killed by her ex, do the police, prosecutors, detectives, judge want to know the truth?
Are they getting paid for jobs performed towards the service and protection of the innocent population? Or are they getting paid to serve their own interest over the dead body of an innocent young lady? Are they getting paid to defend the county of losing a big lawsuit? Are they getting paid to lie, to be corrupted, for malpractice, for what they want to believe and achieve @ any price?

Why am I feeling very sick in my stomach and head, why am I believing one thing a year ago and a different thing a year later? Why am I confused by all of this?
I'll keep reading what's available and whatever the real truth shared by the real honest people. Justice is a value worth standing by, fighting for; real justice not fake justice.
Little victories lead to great conquests...I hope to see a big victory here, for Teresa's family, for justice among all our children who never wanted to come into this corrupted world.
Our system is majorly flawed. ...The court system, the justice system, the school system, the well care of people system, the country prosperity system, the world's system.
Fix it here first, then go wide. Don't ever give up the fight.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing