Merging + Nadac

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew_stenhouse

Oct 26, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Hi everyone

I have for sale my 2 Channel Merging + Nadac. The first in Australia.

Universal voltage IEC in 100-240v, 50/60 Hz.

It is in mint condition. All factory packaging. Sound quality via DSD is superb.

Asking US$7000 (or A$10,000). I was accorded industry pricing (10% over cost to the distributor) + 10% GST, and am passing that on to the WBF members.

Shipping will be via Fedex - tracked and insured. Shouldn't be more than US$300; if it is, I will pay it.

Can package if needed with my 2 TB SSD + mSATA240GB dual LAN totally passive i7 16 GB RAM windows server for another US$2.6k; or US$10k shipped for both.

Direct deposit to my bank account in Australia, or we can use a reliable third party escrow if you have any concerns.

Thanks.

Andrew

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Andrew, Whatmore; Happy New year!

Andrew, my brother Frank always says to me: "Be good Bob." So I'm saying to you the same: Be good Andrew. :b

Last edited:

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
I've bought from Andrew before, you can do so with confidence.

Plus one. Andrew is a gentleman and looks after his gear. Buy with 100% confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing