Monitor Audio Platinum II Video

das

Industry Expert
Nov 15, 2010
www.soundstagenetwork.com
Glad you like it. I, too, am a big fan of proper in-house test centers.

Monitor Audio makes all their speakers in the Far East, but they told us that the factory there has a replica of their chamber so they can compare results from each properly.

Doug Schneider
SoundStage!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
That is even more impressive that they have another chamber there. I am glad you explained that about their manufacturing as I could swear they were in China.

They must do fair amount of business given the staff and tools they have. I wish there were some kind of industry report on the amount of business/market share the top companies have.

das

Industry Expert
Nov 15, 2010
Hi,

One of the things we try to do with our publications and now these videos is to show the inner workings of the companies. We get to many, and we can really show what goes on inside. Oftentimes it's eye-opening.

Doug Schneider
SoundStage!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
And you are doing a great job there. I watch them with huge interest. So much better than reading their web site.

das

Industry Expert
Nov 15, 2010
We're in the middle of producing two more videos right now. I can guarantee that the facilities at one of them will shock most people. You'd think that the companies building the $50,000+ loudspeakers would have the best setups -- but that's far from the truth.

Doug Schneider
SoundStage!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing