jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This one is in the refrigerator as this series is a one game winner take all. 99-79 with 5 minutes left. Hopefully the Bucks don't implode here

I thought the Bucks might have given up a golden opportunity in the last game because they had that game in the bag until they imploded. If they won that game this would be a close out game and Bucks would be in the ECF

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bucks seem on track for Game 7.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This one is in the refrigerator as this series is a one game winner take all. 99-79 with 5 minutes left. Hopefully the Bucks don't implode here

I thought the Bucks might have given up a golden opportunity in the last game because they had that game in the bag until they imploded. If they won that game this would be a close out game and Bucks would be in the ECF
My thoughts exactly, Steve. It was a wasted opportunity.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I would recommend that Jrue Holiday does not take outside shots on Game 7 and mainly just drive, or pass. Let Middleton do all the midrange shooting.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm not surprised by this bit of news. Has there been a report of the MRI

Clippers F Kawhi Leonard listed as out for Friday’s Game 6 vs. Utah​

It might be as mysterious as his Spurs days 'quad injury' news blackout.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I have no illusion that Kawhi will return during the playoffs. Clips will have to operate without him.
Same here. It's PG's time to shine as Batman. After all, he has an extended contract with the Clippers. And as long as Mann (Jack's boy) and Kennard pick up some 10-15 points each, the Clippers would be there fighting. And also, Morris should be consistent.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Same here. It's PG's time to shine as Batman. After all, he has an extended contract with the Clippers. And as long as Mann (Jack's boy) and Kennard pick up some 10-15 points each, the Clippers would be there fighting. And also, Morris should be consistent.
They can beat the Jazz without him Where it gets sticky is that I am not so sure they can do the same against the Suns

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
They can beat the Jazz without him Where it gets sticky is that I am not so sure they can do the same against the Suns
But the Suns will not have Chris Paul.

Reactions: Robertd

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The first move of Pres of Basketball Ops Brad Stevens. And it really sounded like fake news to me at first, hoping it was. I hope Moses Brown is one of those Terence Mann types. :D

Adrian Wojnarowski

@wojespn

·
34m

The Celtics are trading Kemba Walker, the No. 16 overall pick in the 2021 draft and a 2025 second-round draft pick to Oklahoma City for Al Horford, Moses Brown and a 2023 second-round pick, sources tell ESPN.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing