New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Perhaps LeBron will go into super human mode to close out the season and move up in the standings - didn't sound like he wanted any part of the play-in games

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Perhaps LeBron will go into super human mode to close out the season and move up in the standings - didn't sound like he wanted any part of the play-in games
I have my doubts as I believe his injury was more serious than we heard

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Brooklyn playing at Milwaukee now on TNT.

Clippers play the Raptors in LA in the late game on TNT tonight.

Steve Williams

Brooklyn playing at Milwaukee now on TNT.

Clippers play the Raptors in LA in the late game on TNT tonight.
I'm watching. The Bucks and Nets match up well but they have no answer for Giannis

In the 2nd Nets 48 Bucks 44 with. 7:36 remaining

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Raptors leading 30-26 at the end of Q1.

Kawhi is playing tonight and Pat Bev has been in the game for 3 minutes. Still no Serge Ibaka

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers down by 6 at the half.

Kyle Lowry out for the Raptors so no excuses from the Clippers if they drop this game.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Raptors smartly junked up the game - ugly to watch and almost won it.

However, Clippers pulled it out with no help from Kawhi 105-100

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

Standings chase daily now as the Mavs are tied with the Lakers but hold 5th spot to lakers 6th as the Mavs won the series between the Lakers

The Lakers still seem headed for the play in spots but have a chance at redemption as the Clipps host the Lakers tomorrow night at Staples

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Standings chase daily now as the Mavs are tied with the Lakers but hold 5th spot to lakers 6th as the Mavs won the series between the Lakers

The Lakers still seem headed for the play in spots but have a chance at redemption as the Clipps host the Lakers tomorrow night at Staples
Lakers earn redemption by beating the lowly, little brother Clippers?

Never heard a Laker fan make such an admission before!! :D:D:D

Sorry...couldn't resist that opening.

LeBron's not playing but the Clips haven't looked good for the past 4 games so perhaps AD can carry the Lakers to victory tomorrow.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
6 games left before we go into play in. That's what I'm waiting for. Too many injuries and protocols in this regular season. At least the fans are coming back. Celtics and Heat are tied for the last play out spot. Once you get into the play in, one loss and you're out. It could end that quickly.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing