New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Wondering what the story is with Drummond. Pistons dumped him then the Cavs dumped him.

Read up a little bit on him and he was quite a player earlier in his career, even making the All Star game twice.

Was his contract too rich? Played in a way that was out of style? Personal issues? The guy is only 28 years old so not over the hill.

Lakers got him cheap so no issue there, smart move.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Game to watch to night is Bucks vs Clipps at Staples. The Clipps are beginning to peak and this is the run for the roses with a possible finals opponent tonight. Having said that it's all about who can win 4 out of 7 games so a win or loss says nothing either way but speculation is fun. I think they will Beattie Bucks tonight. Will Rondo play

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
From what I've seen I don't think Rondo is playing tonight - right adductor issue. Ibaka and Beverly are both stil out as well for the Clips.

Should be a good game with the Bucks tonight.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Much better 2nd quarter for the Clippers and they take a lead to the locker room at the half 57-55

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Phil

I feel your pain. The Pels beat the Lakers last week as well as I see the Celts come up short tonight against the Pels
Yes Steve. Pels are getting it together anchored of course on the powerful Zion. Meanwhile, the newest Celtics well regarded 3 pt shooter from ORL, shot 0-10 in 33 minutes - Evan Fournier, who normally can shoot with his eyes closed. Wonder what new players stepping on the parquet floor is doing to them.

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers beat a good Bucks team 129-105

This was the best game I've seen the Clippers play this year - primarily because so many players contributed to a great team effort.
Saw the highlights, fluid team game. The play by play announcer of the Clippers had the exuberance of Steve Ballmer. :D

Reactions: WLVCA

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Clippers beat a good Bucks team 129-105

This was the best game I've seen the Clippers play this year - primarily because so many players contributed to a great team effort.
That is probably a very important point

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers playing the decimated by trades Orlando Magic tonight and are leading 51-38 at the half.

Clippers look lackadasical and Orlando looks like a G League team.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers went from their best game of the year last night to their worst game of the year tonight.

Barely beating the depleted Magic at the end of 3rd quarter 73-70.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing