New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers didn't do much at the trade deadline.

Their biggest deal was getting Rondo from the Hawks for Lou Williams

Now that Lou will be playing in Atlanta he can eat all the chicken wings he wants at Magic City strip club.

Kudos to the Clips for getting rid of both players who flaked out on them in the playoff bubble last year - Lou and Montrezl Harrell

Not sure what Rondo still has in the tank but Clips must be hoping for "Playoff Rondo" to show up.

Last edited:
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Now that Lou will be playing in Atlanta he can eat all the chicken wings he wants at Magic City strip club.
...and then retire and open a chicken leg joint. :D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Ainge dropped the ball again, funbled and let Aaron Gordon fly to Denver. Big addition for the Nuggets.

C's got yet another 3 ball shooter, and Smart stays with them for more 3 point misses. :(

Ola goes to the Heat!

• Wow
  • Sad

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers played the 2nd game of a back to back with the Spurs tonight in San Antonio.

Kawhi was out with a sore foot, Serge Ibaka was out, Marcus Morris was out and Lou Williams had been traded earlier today.

Somehow the Clips still won the game 98-85. Reggie Jackson led the way with 28 points.

• Wow

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Rondo, if he plays like he really wants to play and be his best, will help the Clippers a lot. Great talent for ball distribution. He may not be the assists king, but he can assist on key baskets, when it's needed most down the line.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Rondo, if he plays like he really wants to play and be his best, will help the Clippers a lot. Great talent for ball distribution. He may not be the assists king, but he can assist on key baskets, when it's needed most down the line.
Agree.
Rondo is some kind of a mad genius :oops:
I would like to call him "quite a character" but that is a bold euphemism: he can be a real trouble maker :rolleyes:

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Agree.
Rondo is some kind of a mad genius :oops:
I would like to call him "quite a character" but that is a bold euphemism: he can be a real trouble maker :rolleyes:
Mad Genius. That is a good one.

Reactions: christoph

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Mad Genius. That is a good one.
I think Rondo and Kyrie have some similar attributes.

They both have very high IQ's but fall into the category of mad geniuses.

They both are highly skilled basketball players.

They both won NBA titles playing with LeBron

But, with their good qualities you get a large dose of quirkiness.

Clippers already have a quirky basketball savant in Kawhi. Is there room on one team for two players like that?

It will be interesting to see how this works out. I have my fingers crossed and hope for the best but have more than a little twinge of concern in the back of my mind.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Painful to watch last night's game. Sixers IMO are a great team loaded with shooters. I turned it off at the start of the 4th period

Lakers are DOA with LeBron and AD out. They are now 5 games out of 1st but only 1 1/2 games from being out of the top 6 where they would be involved in the "play in"

There will be a new NBA champ crowned this year and it likely will come from the east. Bucks are surging and now in 2nd place but watching the Sixers last night, they are a very talented team as they sweep their series with the Lakers

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics took a big lead early and coasted to beat the Bucks, with their new center Mo Wagner who was drafted by the Lakers, making his presence felt , with a 3 ball. Smart went berserk with lots of 3s but I'm sure it's a lucky night for him.

Steve Williams

Speaking of wins, the Lakers finally overcome a 4 game skid with an easy win over the Cavs 100-86 as they finished the game with the end of their bench which brought Giannis kid brother into the game.

Steve Williams

I have to admit that I was surprised the Lakers stood pat by deadline and went with their existing.I think that's a good sign as management feels if they have a healthy AD and LeBron they could have a chance this year.

I like Dennis Schröder from OKC

Lot of familiar ex Lakers sitting on the Cavs bench tonight

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
  • Wow

Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing