New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Coach Lue pulls the starters and the 2nd team closes the gap from 18 to only 8 points at the end of 3.

Even Luke Kennard hit a couple of 3's.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers within 4 with 5 minutes left.

Kawhi and, PG13 back on the floor.

Right move? I'd rather watch the 2nd team play their hearts out than floundering "superstars."

Last edited:
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Another loss by the C's and again, it was lost at the end, this time, the end of OT , to the Grizzlies of Ja Morant. 2 days to go till trade deadline. I'm thinking Ainge will do what he has done for the past 6 seasons at the trade deadline - nothing. :D The irony is the big stash of draft picks he got from Brooklyn for Pierce and Garnett years ago has turned out to be only Tatum and Brown as the bright spots while the Nets, despite being drained of all their draft picks, somehow got Irving, KD, Blake and Harden, with Harden only incurring the need to give out a couple of good players. The first 3 came in 'free'. :D That Nets GM got fired, while Ainge still has his job tight.That is what sitting on draft picks do, sitting on its own laurels but basically doing nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Perjhaps the Celtics will land Aaron Gordon from the Magic. That was the rumor yesterday.
That's what my son was telling me too. I'm not even reading the Celtics rumor mill. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The old Lakers are killing the new Lakers
Pels 51-37 with 3 minutes left in half

Zion is one big dude
He could be the running back for new Orleas Saints
And his hands, got such a powerful grip on when ball. Like a tight end in football.

Reactions: Steve Williams

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
The Lakers want to trade Montrezl? Already?

Montrezl is WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to young for the Lakers
He pulls down the average age of the team too far ;) :D

Oladipo seems to be old enough, not to spoil the "oldest average team" title the Lakers seem to aim for :p

Maybe another record LeBJ wants to (first create and then) break :rolleyes:

Btw. I like Oladipo quite a lot as an effective role player who always gives everything on the parquet :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: jadis and WLVCA

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers were in San Antonio tonight and beat the Spurs 134-101.

Have the Cippers finally figured it out or are they just tormenting me???

They play the Spurs again tomorrow night in one of those weird same-team-back-to-back games due to covid scheduling.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Utah is crushing the Nets tonight by 30 points with 2 minutes left in the game

Nets were without Harden, Kyrie and, of course, Durant.

What should have been a great game between the two conference leaders turned into a laugher with all of the Big Three of the Nets not playing.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Ainge has about 12 hours to pull a trigger for a trade. Celtics lost another winnable game, Smart throws up 2 misses in the final minute. I wonder why he's in there when they need offense. Then Brad drew up a good play but for the wrong man, Theis was left open but missed the game winning 3. Why Brad didn't put in his 2 young 3 point snipers is beyond me. I'm now gung ho for Danny to trade in another Gordon - Aaron Gordon after his first Gordon walked. Gordon almost looks like a Blake Griffin type. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing