New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And playoff Rondo isn't going to be playoff Rondo with 6min played and 2 points. :oops:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Trae Young is another super star and when Rondo went to the Hawks before season start it made me pay attention to Atlanta as they have a good future

I watched the game and it was back and forth with many lead changes but at the end Atlanta went on for the win.

Tough loss for Clipps in the absence of KL and PG. That really has to hurt but the season is young and the virus IMO will be a determining factor at season end as to which team remained the healthiest. No team is immune to it

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

Lakers and Jazz must be looking over their shoulders or should I say only the Lakers now as the Jazz with their 9th straight win are in 2nd place, a half game behind the Lakers and a half game infant of the Clipps who, with their loss and Jazz win are now in 3rd

The Jazz are a for real team with a mega scorer in Mitchell

Steve Williams

Lakers 10-0 road record is going to be challenged tonight against the Sixers who are in first place in the East. The way Lakers have played their last 3-4 games has been quite sloppy, always giving up big leads and then hold on for a final rally to win,. Their turnovers and defensive play has been terrible and AD seems to be off his game.

Hopefully LeBron will have another 46 tonight, but Sixers are big and tough so it should be a good game. If Lakers lose and the Jazz beat the Mavs guess who will be in first place in the West

Steve Williams

Fabulous game in Philadelphia as Lakers fight back from an 18 point deficit and down by a point with 15 seconds left

Ad who has done nothing all game takes the inbound and makes the lay up to take the lead 106-105 with 11.2 seconds left in the game

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

Tobias Harris however wins the game on the final shot of the game as Lakers have no time outs

107-106

Sixers have a fabulous team and unlike the Nets they know how to play defense

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Tobias Harris however wins the game on the final shot of the game as Lakers have no time outs

107-106

Sixers have a fabulous team and unlike the Nets they know how to play defense

That was a good game. Thought the Lakers were going to steal a win but 76ers barely held on.

Have to admit I was pulling for Doc Rivers and Tobias Harris, the former Clippers.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That was a good game. Thought the Lakers were going to steal a win but 76ers barely held on.

Have to admit I was pulling for Doc Rivers and Tobias Harris, the former Clippers.
I was entertained by the Harrell - Howard tiff inside. 2 bruisers. Godzilla vs. KONG.:D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Dwight has the reach advantage but Harrell has the beef. Tough to pick the winner in that match :)
Hard to call Harrell a manimal if Howard is on him. But Embiid is the true giant, a basketball giant.

Steve Williams

Hard to call Harrell a manimal if Howard is on him. But Embiid is the true giant, a basketball giant.
He really is. When he took the fall to his back I thought I felt my house shake

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And coming up this weekend, I heard the Lakers visit Boston. After watching a full line-up (roster) Celtics losing to the Spurs, I see how 'lean' the C's are if they are going to be up against the pure meat and beefy and taller Lakers. I expect another loss by the C's. :D

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And here we go with some drama on a possible finals matchup. Embiid is not happy with the F1 call on LeBron.

Philadelphia 76ers' Joel Embiid says Los Angeles Lakers' LeBron James should have been ejected for foul​

"Well, first of all, I mean, you look at it, that's a very dangerous play," Embiid said of James' foul, which came at the 5:44 mark of the third quarter. "I guarantee you that if it was me, I would have probably been ejected from the game, which has happened in the past with me getting flagrant fouls really for nothing."

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
And coming up this weekend, I heard the Lakers visit Boston. After watching a full line-up (roster) Celtics losing to the Spurs, I see how 'lean' the C's are if they are going to be up against the pure meat and beefy and taller Lakers. I expect another loss by the C's. :D
me too :rolleyes:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
And here we go with some drama on a possible finals matchup. Embiid is not happy with the F1 call on LeBron.

Philadelphia 76ers' Joel Embiid says Los Angeles Lakers' LeBron James should have been ejected for foul​

"Well, first of all, I mean, you look at it, that's a very dangerous play," Embiid said of James' foul, which came at the 5:44 mark of the third quarter. "I guarantee you that if it was me, I would have probably been ejected from the game, which has happened in the past with me getting flagrant fouls really for nothing."

lèse-majesty? :p

Reactions: WLVCA and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: WLVCA and christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing