New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
well FWIW the team that beat the Nets twice was the Cavs and Lakers play them tonight. I'm looking forward to that game

Lakers are 9-0 on the road but have a habit of giving up big leads and letting opponents back into the game, some of which have beaten the Lakers such as GSW last week

AS for the Nets they have the fire power and the run and gun offense of D'Antoni whispering in Nash's ear. Unless the Nets learn to play Defense, they might make it to the finals but without defense they are going to have to score a lot of points to win the trophy
I wouldn't worry bout the Cavs, Steve. While they had beaten the Nets twice, the Celts beat them big time the other night, without Tatum. :D Kevin Love is nowhere to be found again. Such a bad contract. He was one of my favorite power forward in this early years in Minnesota.

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
speaking of current Power Rankings have a look as they might surprise everyone....the Jazz are for real and both Lakers and Clipps need to be looking over their shoulders

NBA Power Rankings: Here come the Jazz; Cavs cut down the Nets (twice!)​

Jazz number 3 over the 4th place Sixers

Nets number 7

I really feel this season will be filled with surprises....like Bucks rated at 5th
Hard to get the real pulse of the standings due to the players missing games due to the protocols. Hope every team gets to play at full force. Somehow the NFL has done well, they're about the end the season.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm looking for the Cavs' color commentator but I get a Lakers broadcast. I believe he's an ex Cav named Austin Carr. Very entertaining guy.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Cleveland like NY might be better than we are used to...by a lot it seems. Aaah low expectations aren't always a bad thing LOL

• Haha
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Cleveland like NY might be better than we are used to...by a lot it seems. Aaah low expectations aren't always a bad thing LOL
Cleveland has 3, THREE big giants in their team, when this is now a small ball league. AfroAllen, McGee and Andre the Giant. The latter two went cocky and wanted to play point center leading a break, both lost the ball. Ok, Danny, call them and use your $28m trade exception. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I wouldn't worry bout the Cavs, Steve. While they had beaten the Nets twice, the Celts beat them big time the other night, without Tatum. :D Kevin Love is nowhere to be found again. Such a bad contract. He was one of my favorite power forward in this early years in Minnesota.
Where is Kevin Love??

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Just saw that Kawhi and Paul George are in Covid Protocol so Clippers start the road trip very short handed.

Both players could be out for a week.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Just saw that Kawhi and Paul George are in Covid Protocol so Clippers start the road trip very short handed.

Both players could be out for a week.
I heard that last night during the Lakers game. I looked everywhere to verify it but couldn’t so I guess you found the report true. This is how through no faults of their own, players and teams can be hurt in the standings. If it’s made it to the Cliopers it will find its way to the Lakers. Sorry to hear that Mike.

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers playing a Box and One defense to try to slow Trae Young down. Haven't seen that in the NBA in a while

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers playing a Box and One defense to try to slow Trae Young down. Haven't seen that in the NBA in a while
Time for Morris , Jackson, and Lou to shine in the absence of the 2 stars. It's their chance.

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers playing a Box and One defense to try to slow Trae Young down.
And they are leading the Hawks at the half.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Forgot that Rondo signed with the Hawks. He's on the court tonight vs Clippers
He's got more money, but lesser fame. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Wonder if Lou Williams went to Magic City strip club for wings at half time.
He was 0-6 then now 4-14. Yeah, sweet Lou and spicy wings. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing