New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Stephen A on Kyrie's 'return'.

Reactions: MikeHorns

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Kyrie has some serious issues that require some intense counseling and ongoing therapy. That interview clearly shows a despondent man who doesn't know who he is

MikeHorns

Jul 6, 2014
Los Angeles
Kyrie has some serious issues that require some intense counseling and ongoing therapy. That interview clearly shows a despondent man who doesn't know who he is
Totally on point regarding the interview, Steve, as that's my impression as well. You don't lay your head on folded arms during a serious interview, his action tells me:

1. He is not being sincere.
2. He is still struggling.
3. He is hiding something serious.

Mt. Kyrie will act up again, especially now he is relegated to #3.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Nets vs. Cleveland tomorrow. Let's see how Kyrie starts the game. Sage again? :D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

The conference standings are even tighter.

Early in the season I stated that the Jazz is one team that will have everyone looking over their shoulders. Last night's blowout win over the Pels have the Jazz in 2nd place in the west tied with the Clipps and only 0.5 game out of first

IMO the Jazz can cause a lot of grief to Lakers and Clippers fans as they are a terrific team

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

Nets vs. Cleveland tomorrow. Let's see how Kyrie starts the game. Sage again? :D
If Kyrie gets the help he needs and plays his game, the Nets will be very tough to stop in the East and will be favorites IMO to win it all

• Wow

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Cavs lead the Nets 51-49 at ther half

Harden has 2 points on two free throws - no buckets.

Kyrie has 17 points and 0 meltdowns.
It probably is feed Kyrie night. Let him feel the 'love', :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That was some shot by D'Andre - "air mailed it". :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I get a kick out of this Cavs color commentor. Quite a fanatic like Tommy Heinsohn was for the C's. His best line tonight after Drummond boxed out D'Andre for a put back - " a little bump at the right moment, and 2 points." The right moment means the refs didn't see it. :D

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That was some game, 2 OTs to ruin Kryrie's return, mainly due to 1 Cav's incredible exploits - Colin Sexton with 42 points shooting over everybody. Nets will have to find how to improve their defense as they kept allowing Cleveland to answer back. The color commentator of the Cavs is in ecstasy. :D

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Didn't expect the Cavs to beat the new super team. Good for them.
I'll tell ya what, being a Lakers' fan, I have to thank Kyrie. I mean if he was normal and never left the Cavs, I don't think LeBron would have left Cleveland.

It's kind of funny where Kyrie wanting to have his own team and went from #2 in Cleveland to #1 in Boston, and now down to #3.
It’s only one game guys. ......remember, on any given day .....

if Kyrie senses what the team could be and plays to his capabilities the Nets will be solid and tough to beat

MikeHorns

Jul 6, 2014
Los Angeles
It’s only one game guys. ......remember, on any given day .....

if Kyrie senses what the team could be and plays to his capabilities the Nets will be solid and tough to beat
I'm not dissing Nets at all, I agree with you that they'll be one of the favorites. I do have concerns with their defense and bench as big 3 are playing too many minutes.

Reactions: jadis and christoph

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Is it just me or does anybody else think that the Nets look really small when Kyrie is in the lineup? Then again maybe it's just Sexton's hair LOL

Reactions: jadis and christoph

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Dubs looked great again vs SAS. I remain hopeful they can get an outright playoff berth as Oubre Jr shakes off the injury rust, Wiseman continues to learn and Coach Kerr develops new, solid rotations and schemes. Right now I've got them as "overachieving underdogs" and quite a long ways to go to being a juggernaut that strikes fear in the hearts of opponents' staff, players and fans alike but I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying watching this new chapter in their story unfold.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing