New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Lakers never lead in the game and at most tied the game at 89 when they fell apart again.

So this leaves the Suns briefly in first place but thee Clipps should win tonight on a spurs back to back. Maybe KL should sit this one out as negative load management to even the odds.

I must admit that the Spurs looked unbeatable last night. They answered everything the Lakers threw at them

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Suns are looking good and are easier to like now that Oubre is gone.

Phoenix fans deserve a break as the they have a bad owner (Sarver) and the team hasn't done well in a while.

I remember going to a Suns game in the early 90's and the arena was packed and the fans were going wild - loudest game I'd been to at that point. That was a very tough ticket to get back then.

That's the bad news for me - ticket prices will be higher. No more 3rd or 4th row seats for $120 any more when the Clippers are in Phoenix.

MikeHorns

Jul 6, 2014
Los Angeles
Suns are looking good and are easier to like now that Oubre is gone.

Phoenix fans deserve a break as the they have a bad owner (Sarver) and the team hasn't done well in a while.

I remember going to a Suns game in the early 90's and the arena was packed and the fans were going wild - loudest game I'd been to at that point. That was a very tough ticket to get back then.

That's the bad news for me - ticket prices will be higher. No more 3rd or 4th row seats for $120 any more when the Clippers are in Phoenix.
My favorite Suns team was the Steve Nash(with his mop hair) and Amar'e Stoudemire lead team that in my opinion, should have gone to the final in 2007 if weren't for Stodemire leaving the bench and getting ejected and suspended.

Sarver is a lousy owner. He has many opportunities to build power house teams but he would not spend. And eventually pissed off a great mind like Steve Kerr who helped him purchase the Suns and was the president and GM.

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
4 Celtics are ruled out for tonight's game against the Wizards as 1 tested positive and 3 were in contact with him. Opportunity for 8 footer Tacko Fall to exhibit his prowess. :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
4 Celtics are ruled out for tonight's game against the Wizards as 1 tested positive and 3 were in contact with him. Opportunity for 8 footer Tacko Fall to exhibit his prowess. :D
Covid strikes again. Hope the others test negative.

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Covid strikes again. Hope the others test negative.
Seth Curry tested positive. He was playing in a game at about that time.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Seth better be careful. His wife is Doc Rivers' daughter.

Doc must be the first NBA coach that has coached both his son and son-in-law.
Son, son-in-law, and an ex-bf of his daughter, PG. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
There' s a Ball on Ball ballgame right now, Hornets vs Pelicans. Wonder who the father is rooting for. :D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Entertaining game between the Hornets and the Pelicans. Pelicans were leading big but Hornets stormed back and took the lead at the end and won the game by 8. LaMelo was 1 assist shy of a triple double and Lonzo had only 5 points. Zion was fun to watch. Incredible offensive rebounder. Stan VG has to figure out how to make this team work, they got nice pieces. Hayward led the Hornets with 26 points and 7 boards. He is now the leader of the team.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Could the Warriors and Wolves be wrong?

Could the Celtics be wrong?
For the Warriors, I'd still go with Wiseman.

For the Celtics, it was choosing between Tatum and Hayward. Both are 6'8, plays the same style, Hayward has reached NBA maturity while Tatum has some months to go, I hope. But the biggest advantage on taking Tatum is his AGE.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Great comeback by the Warrior. Stick a fork in the Clippers.

Warriors up 112-103 with a minute or so to go.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing