New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

MikeHorns

Jul 6, 2014
Los Angeles
How could a complete depleted OKC Thunder team that is left with nothing but has-been veterans that no one wants, and a bunch of inexperienced young wannabes be 3-4 and just beat a very talented Pelican team on the road?

Must be great coaching.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It just dawned on me that the early success of Philly does not bode well for the Celtics, as we are in the same division and will meet each other a lot. And it would be interesting if these 2 teams meet in the post season, assuming nothing untoward happens to get them eliminated. Doc will be looking at the mirror a lot. :D

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I feel so bad for Fultz. He has gotten his real self back, only to get this. Oh Boy. :(
Orlando seems to have a good team this year

How about the Knicks so far??

Sixers remain at the top of both conferences with a 7-1 record. I still feel they are the team to beat in the East

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

Steve noted it - Kawhi played in back to back games. Good to see.
Mike

what it provers to me is that the Clipps are big winners when the dynamic duo plays together.

I truly believe if KL gave up this issue of load management and considered the team over himself the Clippers would be the odds on favorites in the west

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Mike

what it provers to me is that the Clipps are big winners when the dynamic duo plays together.

I truly believe if KL gave up this issue of load management and considered the team over himself the Clippers would be the odds on favorites in the west
It will be interesting to watch and see what happens.

Kawhi was granted permission last season by the NBA for load management due to injury - true or not I do not know.

Last year Paul George was recovering from shoulder surgeries and claims he hadn't fully recovered.

It was also their first year playing together and with the other players on the team.

All are great reasons (or excuses) for their shortcomings last season.

So far PG13 has looked much better and Kawhi is playing with a face mask and eight stitches in his mouth.

Ibaka and Batum seem to fit better as complimentary players and Luke Kennard seems to be coming on.

Marcus Morris played for the first time last night and had 12 points in 18 minutes

That ugly loss to the Mavericks left a bad taste but otherwise I am cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: jadis and christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Nets hanging in there against the Sixers without KD and Kyrie.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
  • Wow
Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

I remember the Nets were struggling and didn't start winning last year until Kyrie went down. Coincidence?
I think the Sixers and Nets are the 2 best teams in the East

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing