New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Warriors on the winning track. Curry still is a wizard from the outside. Wiggins showed some life and number 2 pick Wiseman has good moves and can drive to the hoop. Surprised to see Blake Griffin make 3 point shots. Guess it's all about practice.
Warriors are silently back in it

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just saw the 4th quarter of a very entertaining shootout game between the Hawks and the Nets. These Hawks are something. Aside from Trey Young, I didn't know they have good young players like John Collins, Cam Reddish and Kevin Hueter. These guys are good. Plus veterans like Rondo, Bogdanovich, Capella, and Solomon Hill, they are deep. Kyrie just proved he can have a bad 3 quarters and a super 4th, shooting at will no matter who is guarding him. He saved the day for the Nets from an upset.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers beat the Blazers 128-105.

Wasn't expecting that but I'll take it. :)
And just like that, your Clippers are 4-1, second best in the league to the Orlando Magic. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
And just like that, your Clippers are 4-1, second best in the league to the Orlando Magic. o_O
Relax, Phil, it's a long season ;).I believe there will be many challengers in both conferences. Milwaukee is already looking over their shoulders and I believe the same for the Lakers and the Clippers. I believe it will be so close that there will be many lead changes throughout the season. At the end however it all comes down to a best of 7 series where all bets are off

• Wow
Reactions: jadis and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Relax, Phil, it's a long season ;).I believe there will be many challengers in both conferences. Milwaukee is already looking over their shoulders and I believe the same for the Lakers and the Clippers. I believe it will be so close that there will be many lead changes throughout the season. At the end however it all comes down to a best of 7 series where all bets are off
I agree, Steve. The end game is what matters.

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sixers is looking high and mighty with the drubbing of the undefeated Magic. Embiid, Harris, and Seth Curry leading the way and one Shake Milton is building a name for himself. Seems like Doc fell into the 'right' team. :D

Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

MikeHorns

Jul 6, 2014
Los Angeles
I think due to a very short training camp and offseason, it will take time to build a solid team defense and fluid/efficient offense. Real playoff contenders will be more visible after about 20 games.

Reactions: Steve Williams

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers lost to the Jazz tonight 106-100 on the second night of a back to back.

Was much happier watching Ohio State demolish their recent nemesis Clemson in the college football playoffs 49-28.

The reward is facing Alabama in the National Championship game - tough assignment.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
I remember him being touted(unfairly) as the next Pistol Pete during that draft. I think Doncic is a much more fair comparison.
Rubio is very good whereas Doncic is already a superstar and that rightly so!
Is there also a Pistol Pete in Basketball? I only know Pete Sampras as Pistol Pete :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing