New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Now he is officially a trade bait. Increase in salary just means you can get more substantial player in return.

Ok, I'm just needling Steve. :p
actually you read my mind. I like Kyle but he is hit or mss most nights. He hasn't developed his rhythm and no doubt is expendable. Hopefully he will have time to prove himself worthy of a spot

I don't think they are in hurry to trade him but I do agree with you

Reactions: MikeHorns

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I do too but to the tune of $41M per year :eek:
Well Steve, that's going to be yet another 'the game has changed' bit. No ring players are now in the $40M club. And I recall it was a big headline back in the 80s when Magic Johnson was given a $1M a year for 25 years contract.

Steve Williams

I think the two televised games are the perfect way to tip off the season. The Warriors are finally back (sans Klay) but have made some great acquisitions in the off season and who better to play than the Nets with former warrior KD

BTW no one has been critical of KD (as they have of LeBron) as he has jumped teams looking for yet another ring as he teams up with Kyrie and his burning sage

Lakers vs Clipps is always a slug fest in the battle for bragging rights to Los Angeles

Reactions: jadis and MikeHorns

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
BTW no one has been critical of KD (as they have of LeBron) as he has jumped teams looking for yet another ring as he teams up with Kyrie and his burning sage
If KDs first aim was more rings, he would have stayed with the Warriors and not joined Flat-earth-Kyrie ;)

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

If KDs first aim was more rings, he would have stayed with the Warriors and not joined Flat-earth-Kyrie ;)
I totally agree. The straw that broke the camel's back was when Draymond called KD out in front of the team in the locker room which resulted in a bit of a shoving match.

This plus the fact that KD as much as he was loved in the Bay Area, the team still belonged to Steph. So it's not always about rings but who's got the longer donniker'

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Barring any injuries, the K&K friendship campaign is going to be very potent, imo. Kyrie is showing that when he wants to play, he can be the very best of them. KD is still KD. Nets have a great cast to support them too. Harris is an awesome shooter, and we've already known Dinwiddie from a couple of years ago. Looks like Nash has a good shot at being yet another rookie champion coach, and D'Antoni will get his first ring too. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I totally agree. The straw that broke the camel's back was when Draymond called KD out in front of the team in the locker room which resulted in a bit of a shoving match.

This plus the fact that KD as much as he was loved in the Bay Area, the team still belonged to Steph. So it's not always about rings but who's got the longer donniker'
KD gets his wish now, as the leader of his team. Chris Webber pointed out one play where KD was telling Harris to take that shot and he had no Draymond to look over his shoulders anymore. :D Too many cooks spoil the broth. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Given this kind of a rousing firepower shown by the Nets, I can see that the only thing that can destroy them is for Kyrie to make a call to LeBron and apologize (again). :D Nah, he won't do that, as unpredictable as he is, I think he is there to make his recruitment of KD work. Both are ring holders and both can hit at crunchtime. If I were the Heat the the Bucks, time to look at the roster again. :) As for the Celtics, Ainge may be wondering if he will be fired soon. :D Unless he pulls the trigger on (gasp) - Harden. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing