New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Here's the college highlights of the Warriors' No.2 pick, tall man, and maybe aptly named Wiseman - James Wiseman. Hmm...what a coincidence of a first name. But I hope this dude turns out wise, and good. :D A lot of No. 2's became good. Ja Morant from last year was Number 2. :)

That looks really promising.
And he is obviously a lefty :cool:
Did you see that mid distance fade away jumper?
Very nice :D

Reactions: jadis

christoph

Dec 11, 2015

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That looks really promising.
And he is obviously a lefty :cool:
Did you see that mid distance fade away jumper?
Very nice :D
Yes, I love that fade away leftie flip to the basket. I'm a leftie myself, I used to to that in high school, or well, pretend to do that shot. But my favorite shot to mimic was the skyhook of Kareem, and my percentage was like 25%, and it has to be a bit near the hoop. :D

Reactions: christoph

MikeHorns

Jul 6, 2014
Los Angeles
good read re Harden and Houston

James Harden and the Houston Rockets are at a breaking point​

He needs another wake up call from Meta.

MikeHorns

Jul 6, 2014
Los Angeles
Yes, I love that fade away leftie flip to the basket. I'm a leftie myself, I used to to that in high school, or well, pretend to do that shot. But my favorite shot to mimic was the skyhook of Kareem, and my percentage was like 25%, and it has to be a bit near the hoop. :D
Does that mean you're actually Manny Pacquiao in disguise? o_O

• Haha

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
While reading the headline, I thought the last few words were 'Boston Celtics'. It became a date night. Hollywood invasion of Beantown. :D
So the re-romance means the big guy will play better than ever? :rolleyes:

E!

Tristan Thompson Is “Very Committed” to Khloe Kardashian as They Enjoy Boston Date Night​

Lindsay Weinberg

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Funny, I'm also a lefty but Tennis is the Sport I practice and compete.
My lefty (slice or kick) service to the backhand of right hand opponents is quite a weapon and the outburst I hear from time to time is: "damned lefty!" :p
Sorry for being OT :oops:

• Haha

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
While reading the headline, I thought the last few words were 'Boston Celtics'. It became a date night. Hollywood invasion of Beantown. :D
So the re-romance means the big guy will play better than ever? :rolleyes:

E!

Tristan Thompson Is “Very Committed” to Khloe Kardashian as They Enjoy Boston Date Night​

Lindsay Weinberg

The Kardashian curse :p
Look how it worked out for Blake Griffin and the Clippers ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MikeHorns and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This is touching to hear, in this day and age. He has 5 years to do at least 1.

Antetokounmpo says he wanted to repay Milwaukee's loyalty​

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Kardashian curse :p
Look how it worked out for Blake Griffin and the Clippers ;)
Tell me about it.....A few years ago I was greatly impressed with one Kris Humphries, then with the Nets, really a menace against the Celtics. Then the Celtics got him, and guess what, he was married to Kim Kardashian. As a Celtic, he was a shadow of his Nets self, I didn't know what happened. Of course, the world now knows about the Kardashian Curse. Blake, Odom, and even Simmons ( very pretty half sister Kendall Jenner), maybe that is why Simmons still can't shoot now. :D

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Funny, I'm also a lefty but Tennis is the Sport I practice and compete.
My lefty (slice or kick) service to the backhand of right hand opponents is quite a weapon and the outburst I hear from time to time is: "damned lefty!" :p
Sorry for being OT :oops:
Thanks for the scouting report :) My dad (a lefty) had that same serve, I fought off a lot of uncomfortably high backhands through my life.

Back on topic: highly recommend you all check out Patrick Williams on the Bulls. There will be bumps ahead, etc., but he's not at all fazed by the pro game, is an upper echelon athlete by NBA standards, and like Spencer Dinwiddie and some others said who he's played against, he has no ceiling.

Hoping the above statement ages well and isn't irrational, desperate (Bulls fan) exuberance :)

Reactions: jadis and christoph

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Tell me about it.....A few years ago I was greatly impressed with one Kris Humphries, then with the Nets, really a menace against the Celtics. Then the Celtics got him, and guess what, he was married to Kim Kardashian. As a Celtic, he was a shadow of his Nets self, I didn't know what happened. Of course, the world now knows about the Kardashian Curse. Blake, Odom, and even Simmons ( very pretty half sister Kendall Jenner), maybe that is why Simmons still can't shoot now. :D
Thanks Phil, I'll take that as a warning should a Kardashian come knocking on my door :)

• Haha
Reactions: jadis and christoph

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Lakers in preseason are 3-0 as they easily beat the Suns last night with Kuzma leading the pack with 23 and THT drops another 18. AD and LeBron and Gasol all played with minor roles

Just about 5 days until the league starts and then the real fun begins

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Hard to believe the NBA regular season is about to start...not mentally prepared for that. Still licking my wounds from The Bubble.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Hard to believe the NBA regular season is about to start...not mentally prepared for that. Still licking my wounds from The Bubble.
Same here :oops:

Reactions: WLVCA

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Same here :oops:
FWIW we can almost say that they are still playing under a bubble because the arenas are empty. I still think that most teams thrive off their own crowd in their filled arenas and that there is a certain mind set that these players have to develop to stay the course throughout the season. To a larger extent I credit the Lakers win under the bubble because they seemed to adapt and they thrived off one another's emotions more so I think than any other team

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
On another note, Bulls‘ rookie Patrick Williams calmly hit a pull-up 20 footer on his first touch. Barely 19, he looks poised, with a good-looking stroke, and is one of those athletes who makes everything look easy. Reminds me a little of Xavier McDaniel.
I just saw some clips on Williams' first game with the Bulls. So he is No. 4 overall pick, and is playing really confident, and is good on both ends of the floor too.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing