New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Robinson 26 points and 7 three's
I had been telling my son over and over again that I've been waiting for Mr. Robinson to go on a shooting tear and what a time to come up big.

Epic finals game, one for the books in terms of fighting spirit. It's really one game at a time if you're down 1-3, like that famous saying by Bill Fitch, they have to beat us more time. Incredible rookie performances by Herro and Nunn, the guy reminds me like a young Avery Johnson, spunky. Most of all, I believe the coaching of Spo played a big part. I was wondering why he was not playing Olynyk all game long. And he has his reasons. Excellent coaching.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
No words are enough for Butler. Played all game save for 1 minute. Iron man who is pure basketball minded. Spo used only 2 guys off the bench, and one guy had 14 and the other had 0.

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
TIM REYNOLDS (AP Basketball Writer)
Sat, October 10, 2020, 12:40 PM GMT+8

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) -- Miami coach Erik Spoelstra makes no effort to hide his excitement or appreciation when journalists from the Philippines join virtual news conferences to ask him questions during the NBA Finals.
In his mother's homeland, they are most definitely watching the playoffs.
Out of all the measured international markets, the Philippines has the largest average audience for live games during this season's playoffs - and Spoelstra isn't the only reason why. They're huge LeBron James fans there as well, as evidenced by where the clicks are coming from.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

https://us.yahoo.com/sports/finals-notebook-around-world-fans-watching-181432649--nba.html

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

Los Angeles Lakers' LeBron James on Danny Green's miss: 'It just didn't go

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...kers-lebron-james-danny-green-miss-just-go-in

Vogel was less accepting of two fouls called against his team while defending Jimmy Butler in the final minute that helped the Heat close out the game and extend the series. One of the fouls was called against Markieff Morris with 46.7 seconds remaining, and another was against Anthony Davis with 16.8 seconds left.

I thought those two fouls could have gone either way and IMO they changed the balance of the game which wasn't't won until the final shot

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

LeBron has clearly found his match in this series

NBA Finals: LeBron James vs. Jimmy Butler is touching history
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...lebron-james-vs-jimmy-butler-touching-history

In the end, they were indeed guarding each other. James was on Butler when Heat teammate Jae Crowder set a perfect back screen that freed Butler to get to the basket and draw a foul on Davis. The following free throws were the difference in the game.

Butler checked James on the final play, but James faced a double- and then a triple-team as he got into the paint, leading him to a kickout that resulted in a missed 3-pointer that might haunt Danny Green for a while.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
LeBron has clearly found his match in this series

NBA Finals: LeBron James vs. Jimmy Butler is touching history
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...lebron-james-vs-jimmy-butler-touching-history

In the end, they were indeed guarding each other. James was on Butler when Heat teammate Jae Crowder set a perfect back screen that freed Butler to get to the basket and draw a foul on Davis. The following free throws were the difference in the game.

Butler checked James on the final play, but James faced a double- and then a triple-team as he got into the paint, leading him to a kickout that resulted in a missed 3-pointer that might haunt Danny Green for a while.
That could have been a Kyrie Irving shot to win when title but according to Butler, they were lucky that shot didn't go in. But Morris got the rebound and threw it away, another lucky turn for the Heat. Netizens are having a heyday comparing Lebron passing to George Hill instead to taking the last shot from the outside.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing