New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This is in the refrrigerator as Heat go up by 9 with 1:13 left. 109-100

Butler carried the Heat to victory

Put the broom away. Heat prove they can win without 2 of their stars.
Heat have faith in themselves, and I've heard those 'visits' by Riley to his team's hotel rooms to give his views and opinions. To me, that is very valuable. He sits on top and sees the whole thing with a different perspective. He is a wizard in adjustments too from his showtime days. And of course, we have Butler doing what he needed to do. Score big and lead and up his team's morale, which is the intangible. It is not easy to beat a team with such a high morale. A good tactic was to have Butler drive in a fish for a foul and he went to the line 14 times tonight and scored 12 of them. Olynyk now appears to me as a good asset, at 6'11", he can bother shots of the Lakers' bigs, and 17 points is no small feat either against a tough Lakers team. And Herro and Robinson did better than the past 2 games.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Defensive coverage didn't look particularly different except for a bit less switching on Miami's part. Lakers just looked a little careless, maybe over confident. I don't expect to see that in the next game.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And did anyone see that snarl from Tyler Herro? Should make a good poster, so young, but so tough and so ready. That was better than Rondo's wicked look after a conversion. :D

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Rondo, Olynyk and Crowder all doing well. Danny must be willing to swap all his rookies and picks for them now. :D

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Screenshot_20201005-170746_Chrome.jpg

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Defensive coverage didn't look particularly different except for a bit less switching on Miami's part. Lakers just looked a little careless, maybe over confident. I don't expect to see that in the next game.
My fear exactly :oops:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
That shows once again what a fine character LeBum really is :mad:
Isn't he just the Greatest (oat)? :rolleyes:
Absolutely no respect for the Teams, the opponents and the sport itself :eek:
LeBum himself and his completely selfish goals is all that matters :mad::mad:

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That shows once again what a fine character LeBum really is :mad:
Isn't he just the Greatest (oat)? :rolleyes:
Absolutely no respect for the Teams, the opponents and the sport itself :eek:
LeBum himself and his completely selfish goals is all that matters :mad::mad:
Yes, yes, yes, and yes to All.

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Yes, yes, yes, and yes to All.
And while on a rant let me add this as well:
All that "For Kobe" singsang is nothing but plain hypocritical and embarrassing to the legacy of Kobe :mad::mad::mad:
Almost bordering picking over bones :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And while on a rant let me add this as well:
All that "For Kobe" singsang is nothing but plain hypocritical and embarrassing to the legacy of Kobe :mad::mad::mad:
Almost bordering picking over bones :rolleyes:
Agree, my feelings too.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
While we're at it, my son told me the other day he read about some comments re this GOAT debate and one LeBron fan enumerated all the 'positives' he had done - community development, charity, physical attributes of his game and so many others. And one guy just replied - all that is washed off by 'arrogance'.

And now, I would like to add another word - unsportsman-like conduct. Sounds like a cause for a technical foul, but LeBron has been just that in his career. Whinning at at every calls made against him, slamming Curry down after the game was lost in the waning minutes of game 4 of the Finals for a 1-3 deficit, and in that same game, walking over a fallen Draymond Green to elicit a counter blow from Green, which got him ultimately suspended. As I mentioned, he behaves like he is above the league rules and hardly gets any reprimand or fine for his acts on the court and off the court. These things, as Christoph mentioned, shows disrespect for the game, and for (G)oat candidate at that. He can just walk off the game without being properly substituted, and worse, 2 other players, Rondo and Kuzma, followed him to the dugout, while the final horn has not sounded. Role model in reverse.:eek:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
well for me, in spite of the Lakers loss, we now have a series where Miami shows their grit and desire to win without their 2 stars

Hopefully the rest of the series willl be well played by both teams

To me it was not only the Lakers turnovers but also the fact that AD was taken out of the rhythm of the game with early foul trouble. AD was never a dominant figure in the game. In fact, in defense of the Lakers, they played absolutely terrible but yet were in it up until the last 3 minutes when they held a short lived lead

Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing