New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Duncan Robinson has 0 field goals made since game 1 till now. He once made 18 points in 1 half of the game. Heat needs all the points from its shooters.
He's really a streak shooter as he has gone cold

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Kyrie really is a strange guy.......

Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant say Brooklyn Nets' coaching will be 'collaborative effort'

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30018058/see-brooklyn-nets-having-head-coach
Strange can now be an understatement of a word for Kyrie, Steve.

What is he trying to show, that he is a 'deep' thinker kind of guy? To proclaim that they do not have a 'head coach' and that he and KD can be head coach on some days?....Wow, this is a players' world, coming soon.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Stephen A. disappointed in Kyrie's comments regarding Durant, LeBron

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=30022908
Hard to understand Kyrie's mind. It is clear that he didn't want to be in LeBron's company anymore after they won the title, asked to be traded, and was traded to Boston. And pretty soon, he had a 'tiff' with the 2 young J's of the C's, and then called up LeBron to apologize for something which up to know I cannot fully comprehend. Left Boston with head down, sulking for some unknown reason, maybe he found his soul-mate KD in one of those All-Star game breaks, and now, taking a potshot clearly at LeBron for having him take the last shot all the time. I thought it was only once. Now he got KD a bit confused as well as KD now agrees with him that one some nights, the 2 of them will take turns as head coach, with Nash as a collaborative coach with them. :eek:

Steve Williams

I really like KD as a player and could never understand his leaving the Warriors and decided to pony up as a dynamic duo with KD and a rookie coach to boot. What was KD thinking. Kyrie marches to the beat of a different drum. Makes me wonder if KD will ever see another ring

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I really like KD as a player and could never understand his leaving the Warriors and decided to pony up as a dynamic duo with KD and a rookie coach to boot. What was KD thinking. Kyrie marches to the beat of a different drum. Makes me wonder if KD will ever see another ring
I just heard Jalen Rose predicting a Lakers Nets finals next year. Don't we now wish the next season starts this December? :D

Maybe KD has his own insecurity issues with his joining the Warriors bandwagon as many critics call it. Maybe he himself doesn't even count those 2 rings as big prizes and has to do one of his own liking. It would be interesting to see if he can stop AD if that matchup really happens. Come to think of it, KD is in the same boat with Lebron and AD, NOT winning a ring with their original teams for many years and moving to team up with some "champions" to get a ring. AD is now just 2 games away from that category. :D

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
I really like KD as a player and could never understand his leaving the Warriors and decided to pony up as a dynamic duo with Kyrie and a rookie coach to boot. What was KD thinking. Kyrie marches to the beat of a different drum. Makes me wonder if KD will ever see another ring
Absolutely agree with you.
Don't understand KDs move(s) AT ALL :eek:
Maybe he is a better player than he is bright :rolleyes:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
I just heard Jalen Rose predicting a Lakers Nets finals next year. Don't we now wish the next season starts this December? :D

Maybe KD has his own insecurity issues with his joining the Warriors bandwagon as many critics call it. Maybe he himself doesn't even count those 2 rings as big prizes and has to do one of his own liking. It would be interesting to see if he can stop AD if that matchup really happens. Come to think of it, KD is in the same boat with Lebron and AD, NOT winning a ring with their original teams for many years and moving to team up with some "champions" to get a ring. AD is now just 2 games away from that category. :D
LBJ is a scheeming sleeky bastard and KD is obviously a naive simpleton :eek:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
LBJ is a scheeming sleeky bastard and KD is obviously a naive simpleton :eek:
Those could make a good movie title for the next Quintin Tarantino movie. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Pippen is now under hot water for these comments.

Capture.JPG

Mostly, the winner will not agree. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing