New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
You know I'm not a LeBron fan and I had hoped Kawhi would join the Lakers. I am so happy in retrospect that that never happened. The Lakers team is oozing energy and spirit and are playing like chanmps
Kawhi is for me the biggest disappointment this year :eek:
And that on different levels, some you summarized further up :rolleyes:

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I really want Mark Jackson for the Pacers.

Jack, I like Mark Jackson too. Read good things about the early Warriors players liking him before he got fired. Surprised no team hired him all these years.

And Mark was the starting guard of the Pacers in the late 90s battle with the Bulls. Oh so close.

Last edited:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
C'mon Steve...
AD was absolutely great before he came to LA.
He was just alone in his greatness in NO ;)
That makes his initial greatness from back in NO even more worth IMHO :cool:

There's a reason AD was the number one pick right?

A few hundred pages ago I raved about AD and his performance with USA Basketall. Even there, with some of the best players in the world as teammates, he shone bright. VERY bright. Dang, he was the MAN :)

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
There's a reason AD was the number one pick right?

A few hundred pages ago I raved about AD and his performance with USA Basketall. Even there, with some of the best players in the world as teammates, he shone bright. VERY bright. Dang, he was the MAN :)
I remember those days, Jack. You kept referring to him as 'Unibrow'. I wasn't too familiar with him then as I was embroiled in the Celtics-Heat Wars. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Even as a Lakers fan I hate to read that injuries are immediately a factor in the finals.

Goran Dragic, Bam Adebayo doubtful for Game 2; Jimmy Butler plans to play
Dragic (foot) and Adebayo (neck strain) still healing up from their Game 1 injuries

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/09/30/goran-dragic-heat-exits-injured-foot

If Dragic has torn his plantar fascia I would seriously doubt he will return at all this series

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Even as a Lakers fan I hate to read that injuries are immediately a factor in the finals.

Goran Dragic, Bam Adebayo doubtful for Game 2; Jimmy Butler plans to play
Dragic (foot) and Adebayo (neck strain) still healing up from their Game 1 injuries

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/09/30/goran-dragic-heat-exits-injured-foot

If Dragic has torn his plantar fascia I would seriously doubt he will return at all this series
Both are now ruled out for Game 2. I read TV ratings was a record low and only half of last years TV audience showed up for Game 1. This is going to be Mission Impossible for the Heat, and it's not even close.

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

I have had plantar fasciitis and know how painful that was. Having a torn planter fascia must be just as painful so I can't see Dragic back any time soon. I saw Abedayo walk in and he looked OK so I'm betting he will be back for next game but if Lakers are up 2-0 by then it might just be too late

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Duncan Robinson has 0 field goals made since game 1 till now. He once made 18 points in 1 half of the game. Heat needs all the points from its shooters.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing