New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Phil
This is the feeling I have along with a lump in my stomach when I know the Lakers are up 3-1 but know what Denver has done before down 3-1

And if heat prevail as well as Lakers you can be sure the Heat have a player that can cover Davis as he did Giannis (Abedayo)

Here is the read of the day

NBA playoffs: What's real and not in the conference finals?

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29970474/nba-playoffs-real-not-lakers-nuggets-celtics-heat
I know exactly what you mean, Steve.

And yes, Bam is versatile. And Crowder is used to covering James in his Celtics days. He is big and brawny too. A Heat win over LeBron will be some vindication for Riley - 'you should not have left South Beach'. :D

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The only way Denver can win 3 in a row is if their outside shooting goes off the charts. Murray is now a marked man, by none other than Lebron. So Harris ( who has not really exploded like last year), Craig, Porter, Milsap, and even Dozier should be honing up to shoot, starting Game 5. Hot shooting demoralizes the other team, specially when it comes from bench players.

Steve Williams

Too many "ifs" right now.

If Lakers lose tonight anything is possible

If Celltics win tomorrow anything is possible

BUT "IF" it is a Heat Lakers Final I believe the Heat not only match up well against the Lakers but IMO they are the Cinderella team and with Abedayo on Davis and Crowder on James, I believe they can beat the Lakers.

Herro and Robinson have emerged as stars and they have too many options that the Lakers dob't

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Well, whatever the permutations will be, I really hope it will not be a Celtics Lakers Finals. I'm not ready to see my team subjected to the antics of lebron who will have invented yet another motivation to do his stuff. I will gladly opt to see the Heat get some motivation instead.

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This is for Christoph and Phil........;)

Another NBA Finals awaits LeBron if Lakers can finish Nuggets
Brian Mahoney | The Associated Press

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/09/25/ap-another-nba-finals-awaits-lebron-finish-nuggets

The way I see this series is that the Nuggets are down 3-1 and now in perfect position to beat the Lakers. If the Lakers don't win tonight I believe anything is possible
Steve, I forgot to mention that the
Nuggets have to design a defense to stop Rondo's long shots. It was unthinkable a few years ago to see Rondo making them. And the strategy of wearing out the Joker by Howard is a good one. These 2, Rondo and Howard, have Finals experience. Along with JR Smith and Danny Green. Ironically, 8 year superstar Davis will be just on his first, helped by Lebron's lunch date. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lakers are 5 points favorites tonight.

Steve Williams

I also can’t remember so many stops in any game by the referees to evaluate a call. This just stops the flow of the game plus it’s like an extra time out where players are rested and plays by coaches are discussed

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Joker has 2 fouls early.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing