New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Tonight it’s Duncan Robinson

He's their tall starter in the 2 guard, 6'7. Almost in the most of Klay's catch and shoot. Boston has matchup problems with him and Herro, who is 6'5". Kemba is 6'0, and C's are stuck with him for the next 3 yrs.:eek:

Reactions: christoph

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Doc has said that he will always be a Celtic. So Ainge can do the trade, then retire his number. He can't move up or else Ainge will have no job himself. The thing about Brad, he doesn't like to take chances. He sits his rookies, like this Carson Edwards can drill in lots of 3s in a few minutes. And I cannot understand why he lets Kanter play for 8 min, who went 4-4 and 8 points, never to return. Heat has found out the wing wing wing plays of the C's. Bam is their answer. Raptors had no Bam character so the C's were successful. And I have not seen Brad do any inspiring pep talk to the players like Mike Malone. He is a good coach but I don't know about his way of motivating. So, counter offer, Doc + 2 picks = Brad. :D

You are a shrewd negotiator!

Tell me how bad Brad is and then up the ante!

Plus the Clippes have no draft picks left to give.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I thought you were a Kemba fan
I was, Steve. Because he was a lot better in attitude than Kyrie, I guess. Now the playoffs has exposed his weakness in defending bigger guards. That was the same reason I thought why IT could not lead us to a title, defensive liability. Truth hurts.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I hope Brad is telling them - you have to fight for your lives. Long way to go. Heat is a very well oiled team.

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sigh of relief. I was about to look for a hot spa in my house but I recall it was only a long unused bathtube. LOL.

I missed parts of the 3rd and my son said it was Theis who was the key then, with lots of floaters and good picks for Tatum to get free. So that's why Brad loves him, and I am not a coach. :D

At any rate, I am happy that the C's were not embarrassed with a 4-1 exit. They did show some heart beginning the 3rd. Heat will adjust, but by now I believe both teams know each other very well, and the last man standing will be the team that has more heart and desire to win and get to the Finals.

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Finally heard some pep talk of Brad during a time out in the 3rd quarter - 'with sincerity, first time I've seen Celtics basketball in a few days.' I have to put that a bit below coach Bill Fitch when he told Bird and company in the '81 ECF against the Sixers, down 1-3, he told them - 'they have to beat us 1 more time.'. And the Sixers never did. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing