New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I have to admit that I did not think the Clippers would win this game - but happy that they did

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers win game 6 in San Antonio to force a game 7 in LA.

What a series - battle royale.

That's fitting, to have it all decided in a 7th game. Spurs repeat titles hopes on the line. And Doc's quest to bring the Clips to round 2 on the line as well. Epic matchup. Clips had a horrible shooting first half but Paul somehow found his touch in the 3rd. I had to leave the 4th and monitored on my mobile. And now saw the end game highlights. Was Balmers nervous or what? Both teams have now lost 2 games each on the road. Can this Clippers overturn this sequence for game 7? A treat to us fans is that this is only Round ! !!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thrilling game. Chris Paul rose up to the occasion. This is what Doc is all about, those play calls, those gutsy pep talks during a nerve wracking game where there were almost 30 lead changes. I must say this is the best game I've seen Matt Barnes play, offensively and defensively. To knock out a champion team, intact at that, you gotta have more than them, and kudos to Doc for leading the Clippers into the next round.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
One of the best games I've seen....period. Hats off to both teams. Houston, you have a problem.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
One of the best games I've seen....period. Hats off to both teams. Houston, you have a problem.

Agreed on both counts, Jack. It was pulsating down the last 3 minutes. Spurs had incredible offensive rebounding. And Doc proves that he can play first 5 and 6th man ball in 7 games! Doc is the grind out doc. Clippers gotta ride this feel good series win to Houston. And if they hack DeAndre, Clips will hack back Dwight. :D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Battle between two Celtic coaches :D So who covers The Beard?

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Battle between two Celtic coaches :D So who covers The Beard?

I even forgot that, Doc vs. McHale. Will be glad to see McHale succeed too. He seems to have built up a good rapport between the Rockets, even Josh Smith is surprisingly blending well so far.

MY guess is Matt Barnes covering the Beard. Beard is doing 27ppg and 7 assists. He's going to be tough to control.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
What a great series and a great game tonight. Thrilled that the Clippers won the series but send respect to the Spurs.

Hope CP3's hamstring is OK - that can be a painful injury with a long recovery time. He put in a gutsy performance.

Rockets up next on Monday in Houston for the Clippers. They need to get some rest.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hope CP3's hamstring is OK - that can be a painful injury with a long recovery time. He put in a gutsy performance.

Really hope today's medical technology has some quick fix for hamstring injuries. I recall Magic and Byron Scott both had hamstring injuries in the 1989 Finals, and as a result, the Lakers got swept by the Pistons.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Many years ago I pulled a hamstring. I had a 6 week recovery and it bothered me off and on for years afterwards.

On the other hand, I didn't have access to the best medical care and athletic trainers.

And I was not a world class athlete either. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And the Celtics 'diaspora' continues with positive effects, this time to the Wizards as aging Paul Pierce sinks 19 points to help the Wiz upend the Eastern top seed Hawks in game 1. Looking at the highlights, there were at least 3 players downed with injuries during the game but came back. This is what the playoffs is all about.

With Love sitting, good chance for the Bulls to take out the Cavs. And if that happens, Cleveland's dumping of Wiggins will come back to haunt them as Love may decide to move to another team.

Last edited:

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
I think the Bulls will take out the Cavs.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing