New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Klay Thompson drops 15 in the first as the Warriors are annihilating the Blazers 37-17 at the end of one

Thompson is such a silent player who performs stellar day in and day out, living in the shadows of Steph but he also is a complete player. What a shot

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Missed watched both games and I read that Aldridge and Klay put up big numbers. That's what big name stars are supposed to do, step up in big games.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Massive 3 pointer by Kyle Lowry at the buzzer to force OT. What a shot

Saw that too Steve. My son and I had to shout Whoa!

But Raptors couldn't score the first 4 minutes of overtime.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
What an amazing come from behind win for the Warriors in a wide open 4th quarter even without Steph Curry. Portland played their hearts out and Damien Lillard was terrific

Somehow even when the Warriors were trailing most of the game, I had a feeling that they would make that turn and win. Deep bench, and players live up to expectations. Klay has stepped up, no doubt, and it shows he can carry a load.

Thunder meanwhile with a surprising and drama filled win at San Antonio to level it at 1-1. Pop is not happy and Game 3 they should be a roaring machine to take back home court.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Don't look now but the Cavs look to be really gelling. Their ball movement is getting better and better. Discipline too.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Don't look now but the Cavs look to be really gelling. Their ball movement is getting better and better. Discipline too.

I kinda noticed, Jack. I usually don't watch their games against lower opponents. :D Looks like James the closet playing coach is happy with the events. A good Eastern Finals would be against his BFF Wade and I don't know who to root among these 2. :D Well, they can do those cheek kisses ala Magic and Isiah. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Back and forth game in Toronto as Miami ties the game on a 3 pointer as the clock runs out. After much back and forth Toronto wins 96-92

Good thing the Raptors did not blow this game. The cheering fans outside the stadium would have been heartbroken again.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I don't know how to feel about that. It is a strange team, my Pacers. Totally schizo. One thing about Vogel is that I think he has a tough time making in game adjustments. He's great from one game to the next but in game, I don't know. I hope they get a good coach but more than that I think they need another high quality wing and a true PG.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thrilling game. Spurs take back home court. West delivered big down the stretch, so did Parker.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing