New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
The situation with Kawhi and the Spurs is so strange. Even the master coach Greg Popovich hasn't been able to figure this one out.

Hope Curry gets back, too. Always want to see teams at the best in the playoffs - and realize the Celtics are down 3 key players.

That is a terrible situation. Hate to see teams decimated with injuries. Has happened to the Clippers all too often

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Indiana stuns Cleveland with a total game domination. What a night for Oladipo. and Myles Turner hitting a three? Lance is still feeling it.

Celtics escape with an OT win, but the end of regulation had three 3s in the last 30 seconds. Happy to see that without 3 key players, the C's are still hanging on.

What monster night by AD against the Blazers yesterday. Pelicans surprise the Blazers.

And reports are saying Kawhi will NOT be playing this season anymore. What a sad turn of events. First time to hear that a players is not clearing himself to play after the SA docs cleared him to play. Wonder if he still gets paid. Teams need some protection for such attitude.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I thought Pelicans beating Portland was a surprise

However no longer should we wonder if the Cavs will win the championship or reach the finals. Rather we should wonder if they’ll make it out of the first round.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I was stunned when the Bucks hit that 3 pointer at the end of regulation but glad to see the Celtics pull it out in OT.

Cavaliers definitely did not look good against the Pacers.

Looks like LeBron will join the Lakers next season. ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I was stunned when the Bucks hit that 3 pointer at the end of regulation but glad to see the Celtics pull it out in OT.

Cavaliers definitely did not look good against the Pacers.

Looks like LeBron will join the Lakers next season. ;)

0.5 seconds for a catch and shoot. Gotta salute Kris Middleton for sinking that.

I have no problem with LeBron sailing WESTWARD. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I think Steve would object to Mr. James joining the Lakers.

There were rumors of Houston and Philly, but I'm hoping he sails west still. :)

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
I'd like to see the Lakers develop their own identity. I'm not a Lakers fan, but watching a team and its players become is one of the cool things of the sport and I get behind those teams. Indiana and Utah are some current examples. Hard for me to care if the Lakers (or anybody else) sign Lebron and suddenly contend.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I’ve been a Lakers fan for 40 years and have endured the past several years watching them struggle. This year was an exciting year watching them develop. I’ve never been an LBJ fan and I can’t believe Magic Johnson would sign him. LBJ is not a Laker and would never be considered one. Maybe the Clippers want him

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
I’ve been a Lakers fan for 40 years and have endured the past several years watching them struggle. This year was an exciting year watching them develop. I’ve never been an LBJ fan and I can’t believe Magic Johnson would sign him. LBJ is not a Laker and would never be considered one. Maybe the Clippers want him

Good point, hard for me to see Magic wanting to go that route as well. It was on the surface a poor season for the Bulls but at the same time was exciting in the same way as three possible young cornerstones emerged in Markkanen, LaVine and Dunn.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Utah surprised OKC with rookie Donovan Mitchell (13th pick) pouring in 28 points. Ricky Rubio seems to have found his home with the Jazz, playing like a seasoned playmaker.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
BOJAN Bogdanovic. Wow! 30 points, lots of key 3s down the line, and at times giving James a very physical defense. Pacers now 2-1 holding home court. A very hungry, young and aggressive team.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sixers advance to play the winner of the Celtics/Bucks series. The process is in full swing. And chants of we want Boston were uttered by the Sixers fans tonight. Celtics up 3-2 but the Bucks are a tough team to beat. Who would have thought that a certain Middleton will be starting and shining over Jabari Parker.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Sixers look good with Simmons and Embiid. Heard some speculation on the radio today that Philly would be a good match for Paul George in free agency a ready made big three.

Celtics are looking good so far especially considering all of the injuries. Bucks do have a great player in Giannis Antetokounmpo.

OKC does not look good. I guess Westbrook doesn't like to share the ball or the spotlight.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics win. Revives old school rivalry with The Process where we lead 12-6. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing