New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
KD is resting due to a calf injury and Kerr is not taking chances. Warriors demolished the Blazers easily even without KD. Good thing they have McGee.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers made a big comeback to take game 3 in Salt Lake City. Chris Paul was the hero.

Blake Griffin missed most of the game when he injured his toe so here we go again with the medical issues. He didn't come back in the game after the injury so it must be fairly serious.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers made a big comeback to take game 3 in Salt Lake City. Chris Paul was the hero.

Blake Griffin missed most of the game when he injured his toe so here we go again with the medical issues. He didn't come back in the game after the injury so it must be fairly serious.

Bad news on Blake, hopes he comes back for the next game. Paul will have to elevate some more for the Clippers to go on winning.

I saw the end game wherein Harden opted to go 3 to win the game when they were down by only 2 and he missed and Thunder won the game.

Boston notched their first playoff win under Brad Stevens. They played loose and more like their regular season selves. But still down 1-2.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Deja Vu....Blake Griffin will miss the rest of the playoffs with toe / plantar plate injury.

Unbelievable. Wish i was more interested in baseball. :)

My wife is a big Cubs fan and they broke their curse. Clippers....not yet.

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
How bout we start a friendly WBF poll/wager right now: for which team will Blake be playing next year? Winner gets a 20th anniversary edition of:

37310_large.jpg

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
OK. I am in on the Blake Griffin wager. My selection for his next team is the OKC Thunder.

End of an era for the Clippers.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Big disappointment in Blake's injury. I think Doc will need a rebuild come next season. To think he left Boston because he didn't like rebuilding.

My wild guess is Blake to NYC, maybe for Melo. I just hope these 2 don't end up in Boston, one or the other.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Big disappointment in Blake's injury. I think Doc will need a rebuild come next season. To think he left Boston because he didn't like rebuilding.

My wild guess is Blake to NYC, maybe for Melo. I just hope these 2 don't end up in Boston, one or the other.

I still feel strongly that Doc can't have both jobs. To me he has proved nothing in LA (sorry WLVCA). Find a new young coach like Ainge did and kick Doc upstairs, or do a complete rebuild and say good bye to Doc

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I still feel strongly that Doc can't have both jobs. To me he has proved nothing in LA (sorry WLVCA). Find a new young coach like Ainge did and kick Doc upstairs, or do a complete rebuild and say good bye to Doc

No need to apologize for your comment. I don't necessarily disagree with you - at least about a change in responsibilities.

I do have a lot of respect for Doc Rivers, especially for the way he held the team together during the Donald Sterling fiasco, all the while taking the high road.

Now I do think he's made some mistakes with players, trades, cap room, etc. He's isn't perfect.

He did, however, bring a new level of respect to the Clippers.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Fabulous game in Memphis tonight in a see saw battle that the Grizz wins in OT tonevem the series. Conley was amazing as was Leonard

Wow. Best of 3. Anybody's series but Spurs have home court. Vince Carter is still contributing.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Vince Carter will be a real life Uncle Drew. The kids on the blacktops better watch out.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The GSW never cease to amaze me. They were down by 16 last night as it looked like the Blazers would blow them out. not so. As always Steph and Play rose to the occasion and they win to take a 3-0 lead even with Mike Brown as the coach last night. Kerr out again due to severe back pain

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Westbrook amassed triple double figures at the end of the first half alone but Thunder lost the game late by fouling too late.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The league fined Rondo for tripping Crowder from the sideline during Game 2, $25,000.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing