New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Shaun Livingston as the bad guy...never saw that before. And the ref with the head butt...that is definitely hard to believe.

This has been an incredible season, with all the injuries to key players of teams, and now what could top this kind of news that a referee is involved physically in an altercation.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Timeless Manu Ginobili sniped 2 tres, one at the end of each half, as the Spurs beat the C's on his late game winning shot. What a guy! The Spurs, despite many injuries have lost only 8 times and are 3rd in the WC. They got Parker back last night, and Kawhi is targeting a Sunday debut. As long as they have Pop, they will never be far down.

Last edited:

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers beat Orlando tonight and have now won two in a row!

Lou Williams has been carrying the scoring load for the Clips and had 31 tonight. Teodosic played tonight for LAC at point guard - he is finally back from injury.

Been a while since happy news for the Clippers so I am enjoying it while I can. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Go Lakers! :D

Ball shouldn't be too good as James might be enticed to be his mentor and then pass the baton to him only to see that Ball wants to be traded. :D History can repeat itself. :)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Lakers are hanging in there. Big game for Brandon Ingram. Lonzo Ball is playing well and has 13 points.

Lakers should hire Reggie Miller to teach Lonzo proper shooting form. Reggie saying nice things about the young Lakers.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
i take that back about Reggie. He had an unorthodox shooting form, too.

Maybe Magic should hire his good friend Larry Bird, good shooting form. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
Lonzo appears to be a hopeless case. If you can't shoot free throws, it's over. Zero touch, if one cold give a neg touch rating he would qualify.
I'm reminded of years ago when Ainge was drafted by C's. Had a good shooting rep but in his first few games from the arc, badness, except at the free throw line. High 90's. You know he could shoot. In a close game Bird reluctantly fed him deep in corner, nothing but net. Just needed confidence at that level. Lonzo has none and never will have. He handles himself well on the court except when shooting. It's a shame.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I should have watched the Lakers - Warriors game last night. Lakers took the Warriors to OT before losing by 2.

Lakers also retired both of Kobe's numbers last night. He must be the first player to have 2 numbers retired with one team.

Love him or hate him, you have to respect Kobe's basketball prowess.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I should have watched the Lakers - Warriors game last night. Lakers took the Warriors to OT before losing by 2.

Lakers also retired both of Kobe's numbers last night. He must be the first player to have 2 numbers retired with one team.

It was a terrific game

Lakers stayed with them the entire game only to lose on the last shot in OT

Kobe left with his family at the end of regulation

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Just saw that NBA TV is showing the game again today so I set it to record. Would like to see the ceremony for Kobe.

....and if I have to go to one more Christmas party/event I don't know what I am going to do. I am already "Christmased Out."

Bah Humbug! :D

Steve Williams

Just saw that NBA TV is showing the game again today so I set it to record. Would like to see the ceremony for Kobe.

....and if I have to go to one more Christmas party/event I don't know what I am going to do. I am already "Christmased Out."

Bah Humbug! :D

I thought Kobe's speech was excellent. Didn't know he had it in him

Even Jeannie Buss was choked up in her presentation speech

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I watched Kobe's retirement ceremony. It was quite moving. Impressive to see so many NBA greats in the building to celebrate the occasion.

What a career Kobe had.

Steve Williams

I watched Kobe's retirement ceremony. It was quite moving. Impressive to see so many NBA greats in the building to celebrate the occasion.

What a career Kobe had.

There really were a lot of NBA greats there......except for Phil

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing