New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Houston is for real. Winning 27 of their last 30.

I saw parts of the Lakers game against the warriors and it seems IT is being played like he doesn't belong to the team even for next year. His offense is back and I just wish the guy gets signed by a team that truly needs him.

Meanwhile, the Celtics have 6 injured players, including Irving and Horford.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I didn't realize the Celtics has so many injured players. Nothing more frustrating than to see you team hobbled with injuries. Hope those players get back on the floor soon.

IT has certainly gotten the short end of the stick in the past year - both personally and professionally. Would be great if he gets to a team that could use some help at point guard next year and gets back in the groove.

Sad night in Tucson as the Arizona Wildcats were bounced from the NCAA tournament by a 13 seed, Buffalo of the Mid-American Conference. This is after U of A won the Pac 12 title. Arizona basketball is the biggest sports deal in Tucson. The head coach, Sean Miller, is a local hero but he is now caught up in the FBI college basketball probe. I feel bad for the locals who love the team. Looks like it will be a few years before the program can rebuild. Shaq's son was all set to come to Arizona but with the current scandal he has now committed to UCLA.

Last edited:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Talk about the Wild West! It looks like anything can happen between now and the end of the regular season for any team ranked 4 to 9 and then some. This will be a nail biter.

Warriors have SIX players injured? Dang!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Interesting report as that room is as big as a concert hall

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Get lost navigating the site Ked? :p

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
We were in Phoenix today so I missed seeing the Clippers - Thunder game but did see that OKC won the game 121 - 113.

My wife was happy as we went to watch the Cubs play the White Sox in a spring training game and the Cubs won 6 - 3. She loves her Cubbies.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers lost to the Timberwolves last night for their 4th loss in a row. That leaves them in 10th place in the Western Conference and out of the playoffs.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Well even better is Philip has been staying with me for the past 4 days. We caught the last 10 seconds of the Celtics gane with a win on the last shot of the game. Philip was stoked

I saw the Celtics - Thunder end of game highlights this morning. Westbrook made a big mistake shooting that 3-pointer with 50 seconds left. Opened the door for the Celtics to win.

I presume you mean Phil the Celtics fan from the Philippines. Assuming so, welcome to the USA!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I saw the Celtics - Thunder end of game highlights this morning. Westbrook made a big mistake shooting that 3-pointer with 50 seconds left. Opened the door for the Celtics to win.

I presume you mean Phil the Celtics fan from the Philippines. Assuming so, welcome to the USA!

Yup

Philip the jadis man from Manila is here

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Thanks Mike. I've been in the Bay area for one week and with Steve since Sunday. I'm stoked as I type and I have a million words to say about this trip but I have not collected my thoughts so far. And it's been the best California adventure I've ever had, including the late game winning shot by Morris last night. I'll write some more when I get back to Manila.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers finally won a game on their road trip. The beat the Raptors in Toronto.

They return home for one game with the Bucks and then go to Phoenix to play the Suns. We'll be in Phoenix on Wednesday to see the game.

Guess I won't recognize too many of the Clippers. D'Andre Jordan, Austin Rivers and Wesley Johnson are about the only players left from last year.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers finally won a game on their road trip. The beat the Raptors in Toronto.

They return home for one game with the Bucks and then go to Phoenix to play the Suns. We'll be in Phoenix on Wednesday to see the game.

Guess I won't recognize too many of the Clippers. D'Andre Jordan, Austin Rivers and Wesley Johnson are about the only players left from last year.

That's good to know. Raptors are on top of the East right now and the C's are chasing them for top seed. But too many injuries to the C's make them a doubtful team come playoff time. Irving just had a 'minor' knee surgery, and Smart had a thumb surgery as well.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
7 more games to go and playoff time begins. The healthy teams will get their chances up for a shot the title. Interesting fact is that Philly is now in 4th place in the East. The process is REAL.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers have won three in a row but take on Portland tonight in LA.

LAC now 1 game behind Utah for the 8th and final playoff spot - although facing Houston in the first round isn't much of a reward. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers have won three in a row but take on Portland tonight in LA.

LAC now 1 game behind Utah for the 8th and final playoff spot - although facing Houston in the first round isn't much of a reward. :)

Getting into the playoffs even via 8th seed is always a good feeling, much better than being eliminated without a lottery pick. :D I remember I would still feel pretty good about the C's going in via 8th place though I knew they would be eliminated quickly.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers lost to the Pacers yesterday and fell to 10th place in the Western Conference. Denver moved into 9th place.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Steve Ballmer, his wife Connie and the Clippers Foundation donated $10,000,000 to the LA Parks and Recreation Department to renovate over 300 indoor and outdoor basketball courts throughout Los Angeles. Nice move by the Ballmers and the team.

Clippers take on the Spurs tonight at Staples Center with LAC still 2 games out of a playoff spot.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing