New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Harden becomes the first ever NBA player to log a triple double past the 50-15-15 mark by scoring 53 points, dishing 17 assists, and grabbing 16 rebounds against the Knicks. Move over Westbrook. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
KD, you SHOULD have come to Boston. :D Nobody will talk you down like that there. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Fortunately Draymond didn't use his favorite move on KD - kick him in the gonads. :p

Haha. There is gonna be egos being put to the test specially in the playoffs. And if KD wants a ring, he's gonna swallow some pride to take it from a second round draft pick. :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Two good games on TNT this evening.

First up is Cavs vs Warriors

Second game is Thunder vs Clippers.

Good evening of basketball ahead.

Lots of games all day on TV to celebrate MLK Day.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Hope the Cavaliers take Melo.....because his other option, per the article, is the Clippers.

I don't want Melo on the Clippers!!!!!

Cavs should get Melo and then trade Kyrie to the Clippers for Chris Paul.

CP3, LeBron and Melo......good buddies playing together in Cleveland...perfect!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hope the Cavaliers take Melo.....because his other option, per the article, is the Clippers.

I don't want Melo on the Clippers!!!!!

Cavs should get Melo and then trade Kyrie to the Clippers for Chris Paul.

CP3, LeBron and Melo......good buddies playing together in Cleveland...perfect!

That's the plan of the traveling king, to hook up with these 2 BFFs before he retires. Better do it now then retire next year. :D After all, he's the defacto GM and coach above the head coach. :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Chris Paul has torn ligaments in his thumb and will miss 6 to 8 weeks after surgery.

First Blake, now Chris with a serious injury.

So, tough times for the Clippers this season

Going forward, hard decisions to make about Blake and Chris with their contracts coming to an end. :(

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Chris Paul has torn ligaments in his thumb and will miss 6 to 8 weeks after surgery.

Going forward, hard decisions to make about Blake and Chris with their contracts coming to an end. :(

Tough luck continues to hound Doc. The following years after winning the title, Doc had to bear injuries to Garnet and some key players. Hope Blake and Paul come back soon.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

don't you think they will both re-sign with the Clippers as their first choice

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
If I were Steve Ballmer I'd have to think long and hard about maxed out 5 year deals for Chris Paul and Blake - especially CP3 given his age.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what both of those guys have done for the Clippers but this is the 2nd year in a row they have both been injured with past injuries piled on top of that.

So, looking at it from a cold hard business perspective, I would expect that he'd have to take a look around and see what he could get.

If LeBron decides he wants his buddy CP3 in Cleveland and wants a trade for Kyrie Irving, I'd do that deal in a heart beat. Would a rational owner do that? Likely not. But.....LeBron has a lot of clout to say the least and he loves CP3.

How about CP3 and Blake for Love and Kyrie? Clippers win on the CP3 side and Cavs win the BG32/Kevin Love side.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
If LeBron decides he wants his buddy CP3 in Cleveland and wants a trade for Kyrie Irving, I'd do that deal in a heart beat. Would a rational owner do that? Likely not. But.....LeBron has a lot of clout to say the least and he loves CP3.

How about CP3 and Blake for Love and Kyrie? Clippers win on the CP3 side and Cavs win the BG32/Kevin Love side.

Those trades will be good for the Clippers but I agree, why would Cleveland's G M do that? Unless he totally flips out. And giving these 2 top clippers max deals would make me frown as well, given their history of injuries.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I thought you just said a page back that LeBron was the head coach and the GM of the Cavaliers

LeBron wants to play with Chris Paul....that's all that matters!! :)

The King will make it happen!! ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I thought you just said a page back that LeBron was the head coach and the GM of the Cavaliers

LeBron wants to play with Chris Paul....that's all that matters!! :)

The King will make it happen!! ;)

That's true. Well, I wouldn't have thought that he's that crazy. LOL

BUT, I'm all for the trade!

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Also, imo, if James comes out to have CP3 (assuming when he gets healthy before trade deadline) move in for Kyrie, then he better be sure it will work, bec if not, he will have hurt the feelings of Kyrie, and there may be some feud ala Shaq and Kobe, which isn't all that bad. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing