New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Spurs still find a way to win and outlast the Cavs

How about the Lakers on a 2 game win streak-defeat a Howardless Houston team

Duncan shines again. Ageless. He's got to be one of the top big men ever to play the game. Such fundamentals.

I read that Howard is in trouble to child abuse. That should rattle him a bit.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Spurs still find a way to win and outlast the Cavs

How about the Lakers on a 2 game win streak-defeat a Howardless Houston team

Never count them out with Pops and the 3-ageless-wonders. While other teams are full of hope and hype this outfit boringly and reliably delivers.. Efficient, steady and superlative. One of the best teams ever in Basketball :)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Lakers have won to in a row since Nick Young returned to the lineup. Must be the Swaggy P effect!

....and Dwight Coward beat his kid, why does that not surprise me.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Lakers have won to in a row since Nick Young returned to the lineup. Must be the Swaggy P effect!

....and Dwight Coward beat his kid, why does that not surprise me.

so did Adrien Peterson and the NFL has banned him through this season and possibly the next IIRC

Dwight might be getting a come uppance so as he said about Kobe that he will pray for him, I think we should all pray for Dwight ;)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Maybe the Clippers are coming around. Two straight wins against Orlando and Miami on the road.

They face the Grizzlies in their next game on Sunday - a better test.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Maybe the Clippers are coming around. Two straight wins against Orlando and Miami on the road.

They face the Grizzlies in their next game on Sunday - a better test.

When I see DJ throwing down those lobs and alley oops, I see an unstoppable guy inside that deep. Imagine if they design many plays for him to score that easily. This guy is an incredible 'raw' talent. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
That didn't look good. LeBron wasn't on the roster when Blatt took the job. Seemed to be a fortunate turn for him, perhaps not.

They say you can't go home...hope that doesn't turn out to be true for LBJ.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
So much for the Clippers' winning streak. Stopped dead at 2 games.

Crushed by the Grizzlies in Memphis.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Marc Gasol is peaking.

Steve Williams

I watched the Grizz vs Lakers yesterday and for a brief moment I thought the Lakers might pull off the win but was not meant to be

I was stunned to see Marc Gasol. Wow, has he lost weight but he sure looked good

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Its been quiet on this thread so I'll step up.

Clippers have won 8 of their last 9 games including a 6 - 1 record on their last road trip. Looks good and the Clippers have been playing better. However, they haven't been up against a very difficult schedule.

They play the New Orleans Pelicans in their next game on Saturday. I am looking forward to watching Anthony (Unibrow) Davis play against the Clippers front line. Davis is developing quickly and is projected to be a big time player.

Steve Williams

I'm convinced that if he had feathers he could fly. His arm span is amazing

BTW the Clipps have been winning. I watched some of their games and they looked very good but in case you haven't noticed the GSW are on a 10 game win streak

76ers also won last night

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I have definitely noticed...Golden State, Memphis, Portland, Houston and Dallas have all won over 75% of their games are all doing incredibly well.

At this point the Clippers are only in 7th place in the West.

With Mark Jackson gone and Steve Kerr in charge, GSW are much better off.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

I have definitely noticed...Golden State, Memphis, Portland, Houston and Dallas have all won over 75% of their games are all doing incredibly well.

At this point the Clippers are only in 7th place in the West.

With Mark Jackson gone and Steve Kerr in charge, GSW are much better off.

FWIW GSW now have the best record in the league with an 11 game win streak

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
FWIW GSW now have the best record in the league with an 11 game win streak

Make that 12 straight, a franchise record after beating the Bulls last night. Impressive ball movement and hot shooting by the Warriors. And dig this other record, 10-1 on the road. Something to look forward to if I plan a Bay Area visit next spring. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing