New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just remembered that the Celtics and Warriors are playing tonight. Game is on TNT.

Yes, saw the first Q. Warriors are super well oiled in offense. Hard to neutralize them even.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Celtics beat the Warriors! Shut down the Splash Brothers! Great win for Boston to make it 14 in a row!

Gotta love Kyrie!

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
What a game
NBA needs more like this

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
What can I say but again, amazing, unbelievable, and incredible, as a Celtics fan. They held the World Champions to 88 points, 6 points below their average allowed. The young players, wow, did they learn their defense or what from Brad Stevens. Tatum is particularly poised for a rookie, and yes, saw that background shot of Ainge, but I see him as poker faced. :D Kyrie is the money man, a real crunch time money man. To stop the Warriors a team has to bother their shots and challenge their shots, and that just gives you a chance to win. Celtics did just that. Great game.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
What a game
NBA needs more like this

I was in fact telling my son who was watching with me the same thing, if all games can be like this one, not just the competition thing, but a very sporty thing, no extra talking or acting, just pure ball playing. Both teams played a very respectable game.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I was in fact telling my son who was watching with me the same thing, if all games can be like this one, not just the competition thing, but a very sporty thing, no extra talking or acting, just pure ball playing. Both teams played a very respectable game.

totally agree and they all shook hands with each other at the end

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
C's pulled it out. Sure seems like they started the game with a gsw hangover.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
C's pulled it out. Sure seems like they started the game with a gsw hangover.
Kyrie scores 30, Brown with 27, and Tatum is the new green stud. :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
time for a coaching change in Clippers town

After losing 8 in a row the wolves are howling for Doc Rivers' head. The Clipper forums are filled with negative comments about Doc and have been for some time.

Mike Woodson is the lead assistant and has head coaching experience with the Knicks and the Hawks. Not a big winner in either of those assignments and wouldn't be my choice.

Sam Cassell is also a current Clippers assistant and would be the guy I would like to see get a shot - ballsy player but only a few years experience on the coaching side.

That said, the Clippers have been down three starters during this streak so tough to blame the coach for the losses - in my mind. But I have a soft spot in my heart for Doc.

Clippers play the Knicks tonight.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers lose (again) to the Knicks by 22. Beverly returned and started at point guard but no improvement in play for LAC.

You may be right, Steve. Ballmer won't be happy when the team gets back from this road trip.

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
I crashed early so didn't see the game. C's pulled it out in OT vs the mavs. The C's are a target now against everybody.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I crashed early so didn't see the game. C's pulled it out in OT vs the mavs. The C's are a target now against everybody.

I was outside and missed the game but monitored via ESPN web. Saw the C's trailing at the 4th, my next click was C's win in OT as Kyrie drops 47 points. What a guy. I'm speechless.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing