New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers beat Denver 109 - 104 to win their 6th straight game.

Good to see Doc guiding his team to winning again. I recall Balmers was so happy in that Houston game. And Jerry West in near the bench talking to his player (I can't seem to remember now). Looks like all is well in the family. To think that DJ didn't even play against the Nuggets.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Warriors played the Rockets last night. Rockets won.

That was one game where it was difficult to decide which team I disliked most.

Kind of like picking between the Cowboys and the Patriots or Yankees and Red Sox.

If you are a fan of one of those teams, you love the team. Anybody else, not so much.

Please forgive me if you are a fan of one of the mentioned teams. :)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
The Clippers play the Timberwolves tonight at Staples.

Doc Rivers will face his former assistant Tom Thibodeau.

Timberwolves are looking good this year so the Clippers will have their hands full facing Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns.

Jamal Crawford plays for the Timberwolves so I hope he gets a warm welcome from Clipper fans. Jamal was one of my favorite Clippers, one of the really good guys in the NBA.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Wow, those are news to me. And I guess more news will come as the trading deadline gets nearer. Charlotte has made Kemba Walker available and one scenario is projecting Cleveland to do the trade centered on, IT. Celtics has dropped 3 straight games after the London win. Other teams are playing real well lately - Pelicans, Rockets, Lakers. I feel for Kawhi, sad to hear his injury dragging down his young career.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers down by 4 at the half to the Timberwolves, 61 - 57.

Jimmy Butler isn't playing tonight not is D'Andre Jordan. So, each team missing a key player.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Twolves win 126 - 118

Clippers turned the ball over in their last two possessions to give the game away.

Doc got himself tossed with 7 seconds left. Guess he didn't want to congratulate Thibs.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics at Lakers in a while. C's need a win badly.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson

Interesting report. I read a story a few days ago that LaMarcus Aldridge wanted out of San Antonio last year but that he and Pops worked things out.

Rarely ever read about any player issues in San Antonio in the past so things may be changing there. Sad to hear since the Spurs are one franchise that always seemed to do things the right way.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Interesting report. I read a story a few days ago that LaMarcus Aldridge wanted out of San Antonio last year but that he and Pops worked things out.

Rarely ever read about any player issues in San Antonio in the past so things may be changing there. Sad to hear since the Spurs are one franchise that always seemed to do things the right way.

The Celtics fired their entire training staff reportedly for mishandling IT's injury. Now it seems Leonard is feeling something like that.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics lose fourth straight since coming home from London. Hangover of sorts. Now the fans are saying how they miss Hayward.

Meanwhile, Lakers have won 3 straight and have a high percentage of wins after the day LaVar blasted Luke Walton. From a Celtics fan to LaVar - will you just shut up? A draft pick is at stake here. :D

Last edited:

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers play the Celtics tonight at Staples. Boston might be a little tired given this game is a back-to-back but they will be hungry for victory after losing to the Lakers.

D'Andre Jordan will be out again for the Clippers.

I'll be rooting for the Clippers but I smell a Boston victory in this game. Game is on ESPN.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing