New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Ingram looks at least 2 years short of development physically. He better watch out. Kuzma might steal his spot.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Blake was impressive. I'm a believer in him since his early years, sans his off court antics. DJ is a force inside. And Beverley can do a nice job at PG. And they have sniper Gallinari now. Pretty good team.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Yes I like their flow better with Beverly and Milos together than CP3 and JJ. I guess I like two good passers more than an exceptional one and an average one.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Blake and DJ did play "happier" last night. Seems that Chris Paul was a difficult taskmaster and his frustration with the teams failure to advance past the 2nd round in the playoffs made for a very tense locker room situation.

We'll see what happens this year - perhaps both the Clippers and Rockets will be better.

Blake has had some off the court issues, too, so it will be interesting to watch which way it goes.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Yes I like their flow better with Beverly and Milos together than CP3 and JJ. I guess I like two good passers more than an exceptional one and an average one.

So this Milos, where did he come from? The only Milos I know is a film director. :D

30 years old, undrafted, played in the Euro League since 2004, and is from Serbia - that alone tells me that he can shoot. :D

Another prize find of 'Consultant' Jerry West?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
He's a living Eurobasket legend Phil. I guess he figured it was time to see how he would do in the world's biggest stage.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
He's a living Eurobasket legend Phil. I guess he figured it was time to see how he would do in the world's biggest stage.

I see, Jack. He's got a title and MVP there. But no NBA team ever drafted him for 13 years? For a while there, I thought Theodosic was an ex-Nets players. LOL

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Saw this in my youtube ESPN subscription. Jay Z is really close to CP3. And says CP3 in the 2nd video, "I'm so tired to dribbling...".

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I watched all three parts of ESPN's Chris Paul documentary. Quite interesting to see.

It was time for CP3 to move on - for him and for the team. Hope it works out for both he had the Clippers.

Jay Z seemed to think CP3 was crazy for passing on the $205 million max contract he was eligible for from the Clippers. I'm not sure Steve Ballmer was willing to pay that contract over 5 years since Chris would have been 37 when it was over.

We'll see what happens but Chris is already injured and they are saying he could miss up to a month of the season. He did not sign a new contract with the Rockets.

Here is a bit of irony - Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans his first year with the Pelicans and now Harvey hit Houston after he signed with the Rockets. There were no hurricanes in LA when he played there.....just sayin :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
We'll see what happens but Chris is already injured and they are saying he could miss up to a month of the season. He did not sign a new contract with the Rockets.

Yet another injury. I even forgot that CP3 didn't sign a new contract with Houston.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Injury bug has hit the Clippers - again. LAC's new guard import from Serbia, Milos Teodosic, suffered a plantar fascia injury in last nights game against the Suns. Clippers weren't specific about the extent of the injury but they have given an indefinite date for a return. Conjecture is that its a partial tear and he'll miss 6 to 8 weeks.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Sigh... Am really frustrated by a season married by so many early injuries.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Watched the Celtics beat the Knicks tonight.

Clippers vs Utah at Staples Center up next.

So far I'm happy at how Brown and Tatum are playing for the C's. 2 young wings could be our future.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Another injury to a star player tonight. Anthony Davis of the Pelicans had to leave the game vs Portland due a knee injury. MRI scheduled for tomorrow.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Injuries are ruining the supposed to be exciting season.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing